Confessions of a Glove Thief

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

IIFatalshockII

Re: Confessions of a Glove Thief

Post by IIFatalshockII »

Ahh the stealing. I've had dreams about searching for Rubber Gloves in strange houses. We need a vault to keep them all in. 40 foot deep Rubber Glove pile. Dive right in!

I was into Rubber Gloves since Birth because my Mum claims when I was a baby I used to act weird when she wore them to clean. I used to scream and panic. She's too smart not to have noticed how often I would seem to point them out in stores or talk about them. I bet she knows. I hope she doesn't, but I'm sure she does.
glovesarefun
VIP

Post by glovesarefun »

I loved stealing latex exam gloves from hospitals. They usually had the best kind. I also would steal them from school. Our Natatorium had a box of Ambitex (I loved those, still do) gloves. I'd wait until everyone had left for the locker rooms, slip in, and take a pair or two.

At the dentist's office, I didn't have to steal them. I would ask for a pair and usually they would give them to me no problem, except for the last dentist I had. I had asked for a pair and the dentist (a woman) asked me what I was going to use them for. I made up some BS story about fixing my car. She gave a pair to me. During that same visit when no one was looking, I stole another pair because I didn't like the ones she gave me. They were yellowish and I prefer the white ones.

Nowadays, I don't need to steal gloves. I just go to a pharmacy (Rite Aid still carries latex gloves, unlike CVS and Walgreens) and buy a box and enjoy them. :biggrin:
sabiotx
Occasional poster

Post by sabiotx »

The better question would be who among us hasn't pilfered gloves from a doctors visit?? :)

I went to the dermatologist a couple of weeks ago for a check up. Of course the first thing I do upon being taken into the exam room is to make a mental inventory of the gloves in use. In this case, there were two boxes of the sterling nitrile - one small, one medium.
Even though I could easily order a box of my own (and have), the thrill of grabbing some out of the box once the assistant left me along in the room was too much to resist! The feel of the soft nitrile as I quickly squeeze a few into my pocket!! However, I also noticed that before I had been brought into the exam room, the assistant had laid out a tray of supplies for the doctor, including a pair of the gloves. Sensing an opportunity - I grabbed just one of the gloves from the tray. Grabbing both would make it obvious that something had happened, but grabbing just one could be chalked up as an error on the assistant's part! And just as I had hoped, when the doctor came in, and she went to put her gloves on, she noticed there was only one, and had to spend a little extra time turning to the dispenser box to grab another glove. Funny how just a little bit extra like that can add to the thrill!
glovesarefun
VIP

Post by glovesarefun »

Yeah, there is a strange thrill with stealing gloves out of the box when there are people nearby.
Last edited by glovesarefun on Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zoraxe
Regular poster

Post by zoraxe »

Where do i start... :p

I started to steal gloves when i was 12 or 13... im 22 now and if i see a good opportunity or some gloves i absolutely must have i take them. Sometimes...

My stash has been found three times, and although my parents never asked me about it they were always straight into the bin, although one time i had my stash stored in a bag and i managed to retrieve the bag before it dissapeared :D

I started taking from my grandma's house, she never threw her old gloves away and as such there was always 10-15 pairs of dirty old gloves stored in her back garden shed. Luckily the room i stayed in at her place opened right into the backyard... next to the shed. All i had to do was wait for her to go out and off i went to the shed trying on loads of different pairs and taking any i particularly liked.

Ive taken gloves from sports clubs kitchens quite a lot... any time i play at a new ground ill make some excuse to check out the kitchen & see what i can get, Usually just disposable latex but sometimes there are some good finds.

Ive taken them from mates houses, although this less so... would be pretty hard to explain if caught!

Taking the gloves and then having a wank with them is great IMO - bit of danger and a lot of fun!
GreatLeather

Post by GreatLeather »

If I had the chance I probably would have stolen rubber/latex/nitrile gloves, but I do not think that I ever did.

I was always more into leather gloves, which I wouldn't dare steal. Leather gloves had a supernatural or magical power over me, and I as a mere mortal could never just "take" them.
Any leather gloves I got my hands on and in, I worshiped. They were my holy grail - there to be admired and coveted, but never to be taken.

Even though I never stole any pairs, I was a little sneak none the less. As I got older and was left alone at home for short lengths of time I would sneak into my parents bedroom and I would go straight for their gloves. I would methodically slip the first pair on (as I got older I would grow into them, and eventually grow out of my mom's pairs) and then i would rummage around until I found more pairs to try on. I felt like a gloved cat burglar hiding his fingerprints under butter soft leather. I would keep the gloves on and then try on one of their leather coats. I would never keep my borrowed cloths on for too long because any minute someone was going to come home and I knew I couldn't be seen!

Confession of a Glove User.
utfan78230
Occasional poster

Post by utfan78230 »

I love staying at hotels in Vegas, because the maids usually have used gloves on their carts that are easy to take. I have found it weird that a lot of times they only have one glove on the cart. The best is when they have just used them and they are still wet!
glove_maniac_007
Occasional poster

Post by glove_maniac_007 »

My glove fetish started in my teens.. I was fancy when I saw nurses and doctors wearing gloves.. My heart runs fast when I see a actress in a movie wear gloves.. My story regarding stealing gloves is in a different manner.. We have a large play ground behind our house.. I used play cricket with my friends there.. It is summer vacation for us.. We were playing cricket , though climate was hot.. At that time I noticed a single net glove on the field.. It's full of mud.. But I have taken that without any one noticing.. It's actually found not stolen.. I washed the gloves to remove the dirt.. I have used the glove for 6 months.. It felt like heaven with that gloves on.. It's 10 years back.. Since then when I find gloves un attended I feel crazy to steal them.. But I resist myself.. Recently I have got a chance to steal cotton bike driving gloves in our parking but didn't do.. Sorry for my bad English 8)
Kik id:crazyboy2066
glovedhalfasian
WWGFA donor

Post by glovedhalfasian »

i guess im late to the party here, but i have a few stories about stealing gloves...

i think my first nab was at my old montessori school. from the time i was really little, i liked the feel and look of gloves, and they often used the gloves on the little kids who needed diapers (health code and such). i forgot about them for a while until 3rd or 4th grade, when i took the bus past the old montessori school, where my little sister attended at the time. i made up an excuse to go to the washroom, and i went up, and there was a box of small latex gloves, perfect for my hands. unfourtunately, it was high up on a ledge, so i took a running leap, nabbing the box. i took maybe 4 or 5 pairs of them before leaving. those were also the first gloves my parents found, a few years later, after hiding them in a really bad spot under the sink. that took some interesting explaining for 11-year-old me.

my next "heist" was probably in 1st year high school. horny teenage me was looking forward to the doctor visit for the first time in a while, probably just for that moment of "turn your head and cough twice". i went in and saw a box of white nitrile gloves sitting on the counter. lucky for me, i grabbed a pair before the doctor came in. it was even better when i started getting hard after she reached for the box and put on the gloves before my full-body check. she tried not to worry about it too much, but i was too busy giggling for me to voice my embarassment.

other times, ive been on the subway, and the janitor cart is just sitting in the station - a quick duck out and grab gets me a few gloves, which isnt too bad. other times, ive found gloves in the weirdest places. at church, i was meandering around, when i saw a breaker room open. lo and behold, there was a box of about 12 boxes of gloves, both blue nitrile and white latex. i grabbed a couple pairs of each, and that night was pretty fun, if you know what i mean ;).

i now have some boxes up in my room that i use from time to time, a box of adenna white latex gloves and a box of kc purple nitriles. i sometimes duck around at work and find a pair, which i promptly use the next chance i get. i feel like i will outgrow the glove thieving eventually, but until then, i will continue to curate and grow my collection :D.
cumfieSharp
Regular poster

Post by cumfieSharp »

I love stealing gloves. It feels to me like I am saving them from the bin. Drives me crazy if I see old dirty household gloves being used any tortured in the garden. I have even jumped fences at 3am in the morning for some nice gloves.

I actually recently built up the courage to ask a female freind of mine to wear some and I pay her £10 a mint to basically use gloves from my stash. Waiting for some nice pink ones that she using IN the garden for me so hopefyll they will feel great.....

Return to “Experiences”