Self pleasure with gloves

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Phobos
Occasional poster

Self pleasure with gloves

Post by Phobos »

Hello everyone,

one thing i really love to do from time to time is giving myself pleasure with a little device made of gloves.

Take 3 latex gloves, blow and close each one by tying the opening where you usually put your hand. You will now basically have three little "baloons".
Using a little piece of little rope tie all the three knots together: you will now have three "hands" tied together. Last, tie together the fingers in this way:

- Little finger of glove A with little finger of glove B
- Ring finger of glove A with ring finger of glove B
- Thumb of glove B with thumb of glove C
- Little finger of glove C with thumb of glove A
- Ring finger of glove C with index of glove A

You will notice that you'll end up with a triangle shaped hole made of latex gloves. Use some lubrificant inside and masturbate away, then come back and tell me you opinion :)
smokinrubberg
Regular poster

Re: Self pleasure with gloves

Post by smokinrubberg »

sounds interesting and complicated lol. so its like a gloved pussy? maybe you should post an instructional video on how to make these devices
Phobos
Occasional poster

Re: Self pleasure with gloves

Post by Phobos »

here i found the original explanation, a lot easier :)
Glove love

Take three latex surgical examination gloves and blow them up with a liberal amount of air and tie them off. Take the gloves and place them all so that they are all facing each other palm inward and fingers upward. Tie all the fingers together except for a few toward the middle so that you leave a hole for your penis. Then at the other end of the gloves where they are closed off, tie them all together with dental floss. Take hand lotion or aloe jelly and lube the inside. The sensation is the closest I have have come to a real vagina because the air provides the right amount of cushion and the texture of the latex after being blown up is really great. After ejaculating wash off and store for later use.

Return to “Experiences”