Smart TV Captures etc etc

Get help from our tech-savvy crew: learn how to make previews, where to upload, how to edit vids, etc.

Moderator: Jake

wmowrg
MIA

Smart TV Captures etc etc

Post by wmowrg »

Here's a good one for the tech bods .....

With the advent of Smart TVs and HDD recorders, I've built up a small collection of recorded TV programmes featuring women in household gloves.

There's some good stuff on there that hasn't been seen on here before including Nigella, Corrie & Where The Heart Is

They're currently on my hard drive recorder and I'd like to be able to "move" them somewhere for editing and eventual posting on here .... :up:

Everything I have is Samsung (TV, Recorder, PC and Smartphone) so in theory they should all be able to link up via my home network but being a bit of a technophobe I have no idea of how I would go about it ........ O_o :???: O_o

Any ideas ???
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Smart TV Captures etc etc

Post by Rommeltje »

Isn't there a manual? :-) Seems like a pretty basic function of a home network to be able to transfer files from one device to another. :)
wmowrg
MIA

Post by wmowrg »

Rommeltje wrote:Isn't there a manual? :-) Seems like a pretty basic function of a home network to be able to transfer files from one device to another. :)
There is ....... but that's accessed via the web and more difficult to read and understand than a quick reply on here ....... O_o
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Yes, but it's very hard to give you a quick reply from a distance. We'd have to see your system and how it's set up to properly help you. I'd say: connect your pc to your hdd recorder and copy the files from one to the other. But I'm guessing that doesn't help you much. ;)
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Yeah, post a link to the manual.
wmowrg
MIA

Post by wmowrg »

Leave it with me, I'll have a play around ..... I thought of attaching a hard drive via USB and going from there ......

Watch this space !!

Return to “Technical Tutorials”