Gloves at home with kids.

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

Gloves at home with kids.

Post by countrylatexglover »

So I wondering for anyone you that have kids.
Did your glove wearing habits change after having them?
Do you still wear them now round the house if you ever did?
Did you go from all of the sudden being gloves at home all the time to now only after they got to bed or something?
Do they just know that mommy and or daddy wear gloves in the house and it’s not to be discussed or they know that is just something you do?
Have you ever had them call you out on it around other family members like oh dad your not wearing your gloves right now why not?

I am asking because usually when it’s just the two of us I am gloved but we also still live with parents and if they are home I try not to wear them around them unless I have a reason because they will say something. I know down the line some day we will end up with kids and I want to know how your glove habits changed or if they did. And if so was it hard to adjust to not being gloved as much or not?
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: Gloves at home with kids.

Post by SexySurgical »

Kids can be so intense couples either leave the house (for hotel rooms), or arrange for sleepovers when old enough.

Being aroused w/ kids around is a no-no...
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

I kept it total secret from the kids. My wife would occasionally wear them in the bedroom but neither of us used them about the house. One day my youngest daughter asked for some washing up gloves so she could help around the house and I did everything I could too talk her out of them. I managed. I wouldn't like seeing my kids with hrg on.
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

why ever not?
if my wife had a gloves fetish,or at least wear them from time to time - i would encourage her to wear them

ofcourse in a none sexual way,but do hang around the house (fully clothed obviously) with her long gloves shined and watch-able :)

we do have 1 kid on the way...remind me to check this post in 6-8yrs :p
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

We have four kids, oldest is already 18. We didn't change anything: both my wife and I are using household gloves for dishes and chores, Hunter wellies for walks in the woods and on the beach.
But our (vast) collection of gloves, latex skirts and dresses, and Hunter wellies/waders for sex remains obviously in the bedroom.
People walking around in fetish latex gloves with their kids around, I'd say that's a no-no.
Ber75
Regular poster

Post by Ber75 »

I dont wear gloves around my son . He is early teen . I don't wear them unnecessarily around him . He is at that age that is "Un cool " to go places with his parents . I don't smoke around him either .
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

My problem is my fetish for household rubber gloves is so strong I hate seeing people who, for me, are too young or too old wearing them. Also, for me, seeing a family member, except for a wife or lover, wearing them makes me cringe.
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

no idea what ur on about :)
when my sister (whos older then me) comes to my parents place,when she do dishes she always puts on hh gloves

same for my brothers wifes - always gloved

wish they all would wear other kinds of gloves with their clothing,but i doubt thats gonna happen in this millenium ;)

so i'm totally fine with family members wearing gloves,and as i said - if my wife wasnt anti-gloves,i sure would want her to wear gloves around the house as much as possible,and i highly doubt future kids would look wierd at it.
Bolmir
Regular poster

Post by Bolmir »

Seeing gloves as something sexual, it only happens to those of us who are fetishistic, other people do not have to think anything dirty when they see rubber gloves, they can simply think that you want to protect your hands. I might be too fetishistic, but I don't mind seeing my aunts and mother in gloves, I don't consider anything sexual with them, but I would watch hours.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

^^^

+1000000

exactly,i dont mind being surrounded by women wearing gloves,related or not ;)

Return to “Glove talk forum”