Fingering experience?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Fingering experience?

Post by Rommeltje »

katertjekat wrote:the 105’s are (...) completely useless for sex.
Gotta disagree with you there. :mrgreen:
LaarzenTH
Regular poster

Post by LaarzenTH »

katertjekat wrote:Hi Tim, during sex, it's my wife wearing rubber gloves and Hunters, sometimes rubber skating skirts or dresses. I'm only turned on by women wearing gloves, and absolutely not by wearing gloves myself. But as she so much enjoys being fingered by Emperors, that's what I pull on when she is getting close to a climax. Small correction: the ME103’s are the thinnest elbow long Emperors. The 104’s are thicker, the 105’s are literally reinforced and in my opinion completely useless for sex.
Hi Katertjekat,

Wow, that sounds really impressive! I suppose you know how lucky you are to have a wife who is willing to wear rubber gloves and rubber boots frequently, even in bed, just for you? :) I guess not many members around here are so lucky. Good for you! :) Especially since you mostly enjoy the sight of women in rubber gloves (or boots?), but not wearing them yourself. Interesting. Personally, I always thought that a fetish would also mean that you would find it very exciting to wear the item yourself, not only to see others in them. That definitely counts for me (for rubber gloves, but rubber boots, waders and all sorts of other raingear as well!), but apparently not for all of us. Good to know!

Still great to hear that you still wear Emperors from time to time, to finger your wife, because she enjoys it so much. I guess that, even though it doesn't cause any excitement for you, it's still pretty comfortable for you to wear rubber gloves for fingering, especially when she's getting close to a climax... ;)

By the way, does your wife give you a handjob, wearing rubber gloves, from time to time? Mine does! :D

Regards,

Tim
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

Rommeltje wrote:
But don't you find them much and much too thick??
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

LaarzenTH wrote: Still great to hear that you still wear Emperors from time to time, to finger your wife, because she enjoys it so much. I guess that, even though it doesn't cause any excitement for you, it's still pretty comfortable for you to wear rubber gloves for fingering, especially when she's getting close to a climax... ;)

By the way, does your wife give you a handjob, wearing rubber gloves, from time to time? Mine does! :D
Ah, but it's not that it doesn't cause excitement. The excitement is exactly the fact that my wife is completely losing herself when I'm fingering her with Emperors on. Of course I find it exciting to feel, and mainly to *hear* my rubber fingers slither in and out of her.

When she's giving a handjob, she insists on wearing rubber gloves by any means. This was even the case before she knew about my fetish. On one of our early nights (many years ago :-) ), I begged her to finish me off by hand, and she jokingly said:"well, only if you give me a pair of gloves". I pulled a pair of new, fairly long (to just under the elbow) latex medical gloves out, and she used them immediately. It was only a few times after I told her about my kinks, I must say the thing with the handjob really 'primed' the situation.

Now, I must say I've never had any issues telling my former girlfriends before her about my fetish. Only one of them really didn't want to play along. Which meant that relationship was over quite quickly :-)
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

katertjekat wrote:
Rommeltje wrote:
But don't you find them much and much too thick??
No, that's one of the things I like about them. If I want thinner gloves, I'll use any of my other 80 or so pairs of gloves. :-)
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

Rommeltje wrote:If I want thinner gloves, I'll use any of my other 80 or so pairs of gloves. :-)
Only 80?! :-) You should see our collection :-)
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Haha, so there's even more reason to envy you?! :lol:
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

Well, we have several of these boxes 8)
Box1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LaarzenTH
Regular poster

Post by LaarzenTH »

katertjekat wrote:Ah, but it's not that it doesn't cause excitement. The excitement is exactly the fact that my wife is completely losing herself when I'm fingering her with Emperors on. Of course I find it exciting to feel, and mainly to *hear* my rubber fingers slither in and out of her.

When she's giving a handjob, she insists on wearing rubber gloves by any means. This was even the case before she knew about my fetish. On one of our early nights (many years ago :-) ), I begged her to finish me off by hand, and she jokingly said:"well, only if you give me a pair of gloves". I pulled a pair of new, fairly long (to just under the elbow) latex medical gloves out, and she used them immediately. It was only a few times after I told her about my kinks, I must say the thing with the handjob really 'primed' the situation.

Now, I must say I've never had any issues telling my former girlfriends before her about my fetish. Only one of them really didn't want to play along. Which meant that relationship was over quite quickly :-)
Hi Katertjekat,

Thanks for all the additional information! Really great to hear about your sexlife, and the way you introduced your current wife in the world of rubber gloves! :) Damn, you're definitely lucky to have such an amazing wife, who does find it great to be fingered with such thick and sturdy rubber gloves, and who always wears rubber gloves when giving you a handjob. That's really spectacular, you know? :) I guess many fellow glove lovers will be very jealous of you! Luckily, my wife also (almost) always insists to be fingered with rubber gloves (but with regular yellow household rubber gloves, also good fun!), and she wears rubber gloves during most of the handjobs as well. Partially to entertain me, and of course partially because she keeps her hands clean. I guess that was the whole point why your wife wanted gloves the first time as well, wasn't it? ;) What kind of gloves is she nowadays wearing for the handjobs?

Good to hear that you never had any problems with telling your exes about your fetishes. I haven't got any experience with that, since my current wife was my only serious and long (over 6 months) relationship (we're now 11 years together), so there just wasn't any way to tell more girlfriends about it... :) However, during the past 3 years, I've told many of my best friends about my fetishes (for rubber boots, raingear and rubber gloves), and they all reacted really understanding and accepting. I guess for about 15 friends know about my fetishes nowadays, and I never regretted that choice. Not sure if it would have been the same in relationships...

Anyway, great to hear about your wife's attitude towards rubber gloves, and the way you involve them in your sex life. Really exciting to hear, and you must be one hell of a lucky guy to have such an amazing wife! :)

Regards,

Tim
LaarzenTH
Regular poster

Post by LaarzenTH »

katertjekat wrote:
Rommeltje wrote:If I want thinner gloves, I'll use any of my other 80 or so pairs of gloves. :-)
Only 80?! :-) You should see our collection :-)
Wow, you guys both have really impressive collections! :O I really envy you for that! Great to see a picture of one of Katertjekat's boxes of rubber gloves.

I've got a rubber glove collection as well. After years of collecting, I believe I had for about 350 pairs, but with lots of double ones, so perhaps 70 to 100 unique pairs. However, a couple of years ago, I stopped collecting actively (due to financial reasons, and starting to live together with my girlfriend, now wife), and my collection shrinked a bit, partially due to selling double ones, and partially because I started using gloves out of the collection to use for everyday purposes, like dishwashing, cleaning, gardening, washing the car, and so on. As my wife said back then: why would you buy expensive rubber gloves for those purposes, when you've got boxes full of gloves on the attic? And I can live with that. Luckily, we still have a pretty respectable collection, but I definitely won't win from the two of you... :)

More pics are always welcome, of both of your collections! :)

By the way, Katertjekat, are those Venitex gloves in the right side of the box? I've got two pairs of those as well, and love to use them during cleaning!

Regards,

Tim

Return to “Glove talk forum”