Frustrated by this fetish...

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

aaronjamesukuk
Regular poster

Frustrated by this fetish...

Post by aaronjamesukuk »

I find it utterly helpless that I have this particular kink and it more or less dictates my sex life (or lack of, nowadays!) Every time I see a woman wearing leather gloves, I'm instantly turned on, but obviously it's not a good way of selecting and finding a partner.

What if I meet a woman and she just doesn't like wearing them? I've had it since my teens (17 years or so) and it plays on my mind that this fetish has such an overbearing hold over my life.
FrauDrGummi
Glovely Diva

Re: Frustrated by this fetish...

Post by FrauDrGummi »

A girl that doesn't like wearing leather gloves? I think if love is there, its the least she would do for you.
I am committed to develop and deliver innovative therapies to glove and rubber fetish patients to address major unmet medical needs for advance rubber and glove fetishism.
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

My fetish is household, latex fashion and surgical gloves and I've managed to have been given hand jobs with all three types. Women are a lot more understanding than you think.:-)
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

tronn206 wrote:My fetish is household, latex fashion and surgical gloves and I've managed to have been given hand jobs with all three types. Women are a lot more understanding than you think.:-)
I second that. I've only got one girl, a long time ago, who really wasn't into it. All the others were quite willing to indulge. My only advice: don't dick around by trying to make her wear gloves with all kinds of silly excuses. Women really have a fine tuned bullshit alert for that kind of crap. Just tell openly and honestly what turns you on, without trying to sugar coat it. You will be surprised how easy they will go along in your fantasies if you're just straight and open.
glovesnboots
Regular poster

Post by glovesnboots »

I will also add that you need to be very mindful and don't get too pushy with a potential partner. Most females will see leather gloves as an elegant and sex accessory. That should make it easy for you to approach the subject. When I met my wife, she was into boots and prefer them as her primary footwear. I took advantage of that opportunity and use her love for boots as gateway to leather and eventually gloves. Today, her taste in boots has gone upscale and high end while her love for leather (jackets, coats, pants and etc) have grown equally. Ever time we shop, she would always focus and look for leather garments. Her collection of fine leather gloves is extensive with many colors style to match her outfits and boots. She even has dedicated pairs for use on me ;)
b1985
Regular poster

Post by b1985 »

At the beginning of my relationship, my girlfriend asked me what I was into. She was not at all keen on the gloves what so ever.

But!!!

Eventually she tried it out. It’s now quite common that she wears them because she sees how much it turns me on.
Smug_outlet
WWGFA donor

Post by Smug_outlet »

I told my other half a few months ago (in a 3 year relationship) that i have a fetish for household gloves. after that it took a lot of weight off my shoulders. at first she was shocked by it all and wasn't up for wearing them, but now she is.

you need to be open.
KDS144
WWGFA donor

Post by KDS144 »

Being considerate to a woman's needs and desires as well as yours is key - that way they will be much more willing to indulge your fantasies. It's hard to keep everything balanced though.

Plus I think this is one of the 'milder' fetishes by comparison to some of the freaky stuff people get off to!
FancoisGant26
Regular poster

Post by FancoisGant26 »

I think you guys might be paying attention to the wrong statement in that post..

Sure he mentioned meeting a woman, but the issue here is that he is burdened by how much this fetish has taken over him. I definitely can relate.
FrauDrGummi
Glovely Diva

Post by FrauDrGummi »

I understand this.

Searching for answers on the internet, except places with like-minded people ofc, you will only get the please-se-a-therapist answer. It really bugs me. Its a fire burning inside, and why the f*** would anyone put that out.

The advice from non-kinky forums are all the same. Talk to somebody. Try to avoid thinking about it and your desire will slowly go away.

You can't really talk to someone who does not share a glove fetish, about glove fetish related stuff. Only my opinion.

Some guys actually talk to me about this very problem. When a glove fetish becomes so strong and intense that you feel it takes over your life. Sadly the only medicine is seeing a experienced glove-therapist haha. No but seriously, if love is there I bet gloves would be the least of concerns. Come on, its gloves. Not... vomit-drinking....
I am committed to develop and deliver innovative therapies to glove and rubber fetish patients to address major unmet medical needs for advance rubber and glove fetishism.

Return to “Glove talk forum”