Where do you get your gloves?

Got gloves to trade? Looking for a specific pair? Know a good website that sells 'em? This is the place

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Where do you get your gloves?

Postby CarrionCarcass » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:04 am

Like the title asks... where you you get your gloves from?? Do you prefer a brick-and-mortar place, or do you prefer buying your gloves online?

I, personally, love ordering my gloves online and shopping from home. I live far out from any major cities, so online shopping is the most convenient for me. I generally buy all my gloves on eBay, be it leather or household rubber ones. I find eBay to be the best for leather gloves, since there are always people selling vintage ones. And with my budget, most vintage pairs are cheap enough for me to buy! Except for above-the-elbow leather opera gloves... those ones are always spendy, no matter if they're vintage or not. DX
Carrie Karkus--glovely artist.

Unchained-Malady on DeviantArt
CarrieKarkus on Tumblr
rottenest on FurAffinity

I am currently OPEN for flat-rate commissions. PM me for more info!!
CarrionCarcass
Regular poster

Reputation point: 102
Glove SuperheroGlove SuperheroGlove SuperheroGlove SuperheroGlove SuperheroGlove Superhero

Re: Where do you get your gloves?

Postby weasel2000 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:29 am

I mainly order my gloves online...although I have bought a few pairs here and there from "intimate apparel shops"...I fondly remember buying one of my first pairs of spandex/lycra opera gloves from such a store during my lunch hour. I snuck them back into my office in my jacket...I was so excited I went to the bathroom and tried them on and masturbated then and there...reveling in the stretchy sexy feel on my arms and hands.
weasel2000
Regular poster

Reputation point: 25
Glove AficionadoGlove Aficionado

Postby Ceramic » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:12 am

same here,mostly ebay and honour uk or some shops :)
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Reputation point: 125
Glove SuperheroGlove SuperheroGlove SuperheroGlove SuperheroGlove SuperheroGlove SuperheroGlove Superhero

Postby pinkrubbergloves » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:01 pm

I actually love going out an hunting for new rubber gloves I have never seen before. The only problem is that I rarely find the type I love most. Which are Natural Household. So I have to order them online.
pinkrubbergloves
WWGFA Orderly

Reputation point: 318
Glove DemigodGlove DemigodGlove DemigodGlove DemigodGlove DemigodGlove DemigodGlove DemigodGlove DemigodGlove DemigodGlove Demigod

Postby randomguy1435 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:32 pm

I do most of my purchasing online, but since I buy mainly exam and household gloves, I've been buying from Amazon and other industry supply places.
randomguy1435
Regular poster

Reputation point: 16
Glove Lover

Return to The Market Square