What is the most embarrasing thing you have been caught doing in gloves?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Luckyhubby
Regular poster

What is the most embarrasing thing you have been caught doing in gloves?

Post by Luckyhubby »

What is the most embarrassing thing you have been caught doing in gloves?

I’ll start,

When i was 14 my mom caught me sitting on a lounge chair by the pool wearing nothing but my women’s black leather gloves and her long leather coat while smoking her cigarettes (vs menthol light 120) while masturbating. I had skipped school and this was my fifth time that day of doing this, she was not supposed to be home for hours and caught me. She opened the door and kind of screamed as it caught her by surprise. I begged her not to tell my father and which she never did but i could not look her in the eyes for months. As a bonus she told me to keep the coat!

Please share your most embarrassing moments in gloves.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: What is the most embarrasing thing you have been caught doing in gloves?

Post by Rommeltje »

😬 That sounds quite embarrassing indeed! But if you were out by the pool, wasn't there already the risk of neighbors seeing you as well? I would never dare to masturbate in the open air.

Did you get to keep the gloves as well, btw? Or did she want those back after all?

I've always been very careful and have never been seen by anyone wearing household gloves for anything, even normal stuff.

Although my mom did confront me a few years ago about how when I was little, I used to sneak behind the couch in our living room in the morning, take off my pyjamas, and put on a pair of her household gloves. I still to this day do not understand how she could've known about that, as I remember taking off the gloves and getting dressed again super fast as soon as I heard anyone come down the stairs (I'd throw the gloves under the couch and put them back in their spot once the coast was clear), but I was absolutely mortified when she told me she knew about that. I just got up and leave without saying anything. She hasn't brought it up since, thankfully, and I'm not about to either. :)
Luckyhubby
Regular poster

Post by Luckyhubby »

The gloves were mine. I had purchased them a few years prior with some Christmas money. I’ve always worn women’s leather gloves. Feel and fit so much nicer than men’s in my opinion. The coat was way to big for her, she got it as a gift and it just sat in her closet for years.

As far as masturbating outside, well it was the middle of the day and i took that risk. By that time, my parents had quit smoking in the house, so it was the only place to go and enjoy both!
hotgloveuser123

Post by hotgloveuser123 »

Well masturbating I suppose.
FancoisGant26
Regular poster

Post by FancoisGant26 »

Luckyhubby,

Glad to read someone has the same preferences as me. I loved wearing coats and leather gloves as a teen as well, smoking while wearing them turned me on so much for some reason.. and still does!

I can't recall a time I was caught 'red handed' wearing gloves, but my glove boxes have been found. I would also take photos of myself in leather gloves, those have been found on my computer, quite awkward..

Return to “Glove talk forum”