Gloved Fun Methods

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Re: Gloved Fun Methods

Post by GlovedYankee »

OK here is another guy who can cook, and can cook well :) I have ben told several times. I once had an online friend who drove 3 hours from Massachusetts to Maine where I was living, to meet up with several online forum folks (another time and era) and have my homemade chili ;) I have cooked for several groups and friends and continue to do so. As for my glove wearing...lately its been when DON'T I wear them...typing now in Black latex...cooking, watching TV while holding hands with my husband among other things :)
JT4004
Regular poster

Post by JT4004 »

I like to suck on my own gloves fingers. The taste of rubber is amazing. Sometimes I will get a spare glove and shove it in my mouth to simulating gagging.

Also I love to masturbate and piss into gloves. Firstly I will piss into the glove and then wear it (over top of another glove) and then put on another glove and wank until I cum into it. I then slide it on and the feeling is amazing.
Last edited by JT4004 on Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bolmir
Regular poster

Post by Bolmir »

I love to suck on gloves, whether I am wearing them or my partner, in fact, if they only masturbate me with gloves and do not let me touch or suck them, it is not the same, I love to suck on their gloved fingers.
majkic
Regular poster

Post by majkic »

AlexLady wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:42 pm
What about your balls..? You're not the type of guy to leave them alone are you? I'm curious if there are any fun things you can do with gloves that you couldn't otherwise. It's so sexy to learn about this :)

I haven't thought of putting your cock in the glove itself! That reminds me of how I like to stuff stockings in me so that they're adding more pressure to my clit. Maybe it would work even better with gloves? I honestly think it will since they won't absorb any of my precious pussy juice. O_O Holy fuck I know what I'm doing tonight!!!
OMG, I can't believe I missed out on the earlier parts of this thread! I got kind of shaky when I read some of this, especially AlexLady asking about balls and talking about juice.... 8D

To answer the "balls" question, for me the feel of smooth silky unlined rubber caressing and tickling my balls is almost as important as the feel of a silky lubricated glove over my cock. Usually I'll take my "chosen" glove -- mostly a surgical glove, occasionally an unlined household glove -- and lube up the inside. I often thin down the lube a bit with some saliva. Then, I roll the lubed glove inside a small towel and make myself a sort of rubber pussy with it. I'll always wear an unlined household or industrial glove on my right hand which I use to hold the "pussy glove" and slide it up and down, as at the same time I glide inside, fuck slowly or quickly as I feel... My left hand meanwhile deals with stroking my balls, using the other household glove inside-out to caress and gently squeeze my balls. Every rubbery stroke of the juicy surgical pussy-glove over my throbbing cock-end can be complemented by a coaxing silky caress of the inside-out glove over my balls, between my legs, around my thighs. I enjoy this aspect so much it's almost hard to cum without the gloves stimulating my balls., thighs and perineum! Sometimes I'll stroke all over my (by now hopefully naked) body with the inside-out smoothness, especially my belly. Sucking on the smooth fingers is a turn-on too, next best thing to kissing a sexy lady at the same time as entering her...

My partner sadly finds sex painful now (since some cancer-related hormone treatment) so I'm heavily reliant on these glove-given pleasures. But it was amazing, when we were able, to be entering her silky hot wetness whilst at the same time she caressed my balls with a glove on one hand, and used her other so that my balls and thighs felt those silky inside-out cuffs.... OMG happy times.

Like Rom, I enjoy some movement of the glove cuff over my right hand; not so much as to make the glove grossly baggy, but a numbingly tight right-hand glove just serves to reduce dexterity without imparting any of the feeling of the smooth rubber as it moves just slightly against my skin.

Return to “Glove talk forum”