bed12381

Re: what is your favorite winter glove

Post by bed12381 »

Winter coming back around for me time to go glove shopping
dalejr75
VIP

Post by dalejr75 »

Mine is just leather long or short so sexy on women.
FancoisGant26
Regular poster

Post by FancoisGant26 »

Just coming back around to this post, and I must say I am feeling my Isotoners right now, sorry about any doubt I left back then. I've had this red unlined pair (originally lined, I removed the liner in an attempt at a tighter fit..) and have on a sexy bundly outfit going and am feeling real nice. mMm :p
AngelSlayer
Regular poster

Post by AngelSlayer »

I never travel to those places in the colder months that require me to wear gloves yet , but If I do , I probably choose to wear a pair of silk lined or Alpaca lined - black lambskin gloves :-)

One funny thing , I avoid wearing gloves outside because I'm afraid that they will catch some dirt / water when I touch something |_|
GreatLeather

Post by GreatLeather »

AngelSlayer wrote:I never travel to those places in the colder months that require me to wear gloves yet , but If I do , I probably choose to wear a pair of silk lined or Alpaca lined - black lambskin gloves :-)

One funny thing , I avoid wearing gloves outside because I'm afraid that they will catch some dirt / water when I touch something |_|

I understand what you mean AngelSlayer!

Now I have pairs that are just for outside, and some that are just for inside.
AngelSlayer
Regular poster

Post by AngelSlayer »

GreatLeather wrote:
AngelSlayer wrote:I never travel to those places in the colder months that require me to wear gloves yet , but If I do , I probably choose to wear a pair of silk lined or Alpaca lined - black lambskin gloves :-)

Hi man :wave:

Yeah we do care about their condition because we love those precious gloves in our collections especially those rare finds :whoop:

However , I think some of my habits are OCD - related.

-If I like any pair of opera leather gloves (or elbow) I will buy more (of the same) of them right away , 1 (or sometimes 2) pair mostly because I'm afraid that If anything bad happened to the first one I still have another.

-I always take a shower before wearing gloves and make sure my arms and hands are clean.

-I wear gloves only in my bedroom maybe 15 - 20 mins (not every night) before going to sleep for fun and not touching anything else beside my own gloved hands / arms (don't want them to get dirty :S ) but I do sleep in them though ...I have a regular pair that use especially for this.

So , all these didn't make me fully enjoy the gloves 100% since I don't get to wear them anytime I want (during the day) and of course buying extra pair cost $$$ which I could use it to buy the pair I never own yet :-/
dalejr75
VIP

Post by dalejr75 »

I love leather gloves in winter my favorite
GreatLeather

Post by GreatLeather »

AngelSlayer wrote:
GreatLeather wrote:

Hi man :wave:

Yeah we do care about their condition because we love those precious gloves in our collections especially those rare finds :whoop:

However , I think some of my habits are OCD - related.

-If I like any pair of opera leather gloves (or elbow) I will buy more (of the same) of them right away , 1 (or sometimes 2) pair mostly because I'm afraid that If anything bad happened to the first one I still have another.

-I always take a shower before wearing gloves and make sure my arms and hands are clean.

-I wear gloves only in my bedroom maybe 15 - 20 mins (not every night) before going to sleep for fun and not touching anything else beside my own gloved hands / arms (don't want them to get dirty :S ) but I do sleep in them though ...I have a regular pair that use especially for this.

So , all these didn't make me fully enjoy the gloves 100% since I don't get to wear them anytime I want (during the day) and of course buying extra pair cost $$$ which I could use it to buy the pair I never own yet :-/

Nothing wrong with that! :)

I wash my hands before I wear my gloves too!
FancoisGant26
Regular poster

Post by FancoisGant26 »

Gotta say, this winter the pair I love to wear the most are my Jaclyn Smith leather gloves. They are so nice, I can't stop staring at my hands when I wear them. They are radiant shiny leather, and the fit is magnificent, so tight. They do an amazing job as well keeping my hands warm, even when it would go as low as the 'teens. :up: :8up:

Return to “Glove talk forum”