Where do you think your glove fetish comes from?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

glovebun
Occasional poster

Re: Where do you think your glove fetish comes from?

Post by glovebun »

I feel like everyone's glove fetish developed out of somewhere

there's some scientific stuff about the location of your brain that processes touch, where the highest sensitivity is located in your hands and lips, and where your genital area is closest in proximity to your feet in your brain

http://harmonicresolution.com/homunculus1.jpeg for reference, that's kind of a depiction

that being said! I don't have a foot fetish or anything, and i seriously have no idea where my glove fetish comes from. I don't recall any really turning experiences, or anything of that sort that would have made my glove fetish arise. I'm definitely curious about it though, and maybe it would be cool to do something like hypnotism in order to see if it's just my subconscious trying to hide the origins
http://bunfish.tumblr.com - nsfw glove tumblr!
hunks997
Occasional poster

Post by hunks997 »

I also have some early memories about the gloves. The actual mechanism or even event that triggered this fetish can not be defined. Though i'm certain that there has been a long proceas behind all this. The first memories i have do include a certain feel of safeness and few other positive feelings like that. I've always been curious about the different feel of rubber gloves and therefore e.g visiting a doctor has been a more pleasant visit for me than for others :) eventhough this happened long before before there was anythi g sexual related. Later on it evolved and began to have sexually positive response. I have to say that this has been a huge advantage for me in along run, still i'm considering myself lucky what comes to partners. All my GF have been very understanding about this feature of me and some have also began to use gloves in sex even agter we separated. So, seems line it is spreading. My cuurent GF was a bit suspicious about gloves first but now she says that they give huge extra boost and could mot have sex without those anymore, which unsurprisingly is quite okay for me :rolleyes:
Praanik
Occasional poster

Post by Praanik »

Since I acknowledged to myself that, I could be a glove lover at the age of 14, I have never been able to give a valid explanation to my fetish. I am sure that it is not a single person or single event behind all of it, although I pretty sure my first class teacher was the first woman in my life, who used to wear black leather gloves from time to time. She was the first female, who gave me her gloved hand for reason I cannot remember. But I cleary remember that event- the feel of gloved hand belonging to a rather attractive woman.
OmanKarlKarl
Occasional poster

Post by OmanKarlKarl »

Well for me it started early. The general idea with fetishes is that they root from your first erotic/orgasmic experience. That's where i think my fetish came from that. I was messing around with medical gloves i stole from my mom's work even before i knew what i knew what i was doing, i had the little orgasm you have before puberty. And for the past several years I've had this uncontrollable fetish for gloves.
Bokda
Regular poster

Post by Bokda »

This is a very simple yet interesting question. My answer is : I have no idea.

No, really. First off, I grew up in a tropical weathered country, so there's definitely nothing I could have seen that wore gloves or anything like that in personal (not even, say, cleaning ladies). So I definitely do not know "why or how" it happened that I like this kind of thing, it just kinda happened.

My first experience is when I was reading a comic book and then there's this super-villain lady who has some sort of captives and was talking to them somewhat seductively yet they're enemies. Yeah, as you know the comic book heroines/villains are sexy and wears tight stuff and all that. This one had gloves. And, for some reason, I just got "thrilled" by it (I was way too young to be "aroused" and haven't yet "explored myself" back then).

So yeah, there you have it, perhaps exposure to comic books where there are actual glove-wearing characters that are sexy, but if we dig deeper "Why gloves?" then I really have no clue whatsoever...
Occasional poster

Post by 2100 »

I really don't know. I just remember being very interested by them when I was a kid. Such as staring at them and thinking about them as far back as preschool. In grade school and early middle school I knew where they were throughout the school and would fantasize about stealing them (I may have actually gotten a few, I don't really remember) Then when I found out what a fetish actually was it all made sense.
KIDGLOVES67
Occasional poster

Post by KIDGLOVES67 »

Came from my Mom. She had a huge collection in the top drawer of her bedroom dresser. i used to play with them always, wear them, smell them. My Mom would always wear gloves when going out and I would always hold her gloved hands. One night i heard strange moaning and groaning noises emanating from her bedroom. I knew they were having sex when the door was closed. I went to the closed door and peeped through the keyhole, There was my Mom wearing a shoulder length pair of black kid leather gloves and masturbating my dad. I was very excited.
Tightgloves

Post by Tightgloves »

I also don't know exactly how it started for me. I have been asking it myself for years, and I'm still searching...

I remember when I was a kid, I was playing with a tailor plan (sometimes my mother made some dresses for herself) like a map under a table or my parent's bed. I asked my mother for her household pink or red rubber gloves for playing. I don't remember if that time she gave me them, but I remember I liked wearing them. At that time I still didn't know anything about sex...
Later I began masturbating: sometimes with bare hands, sometimes wearing some "Paris" pink rubber gloves. They were unlined and very smooth inside.

After many years, at work, I saw an aged colleague of mine that was used washing surface-metallized mirrors in isopropyl alcohol wearing surgical gloves!!!
At that time (1990) latex gloves were not of common use, and the only gloves of that type were sterile surgical gloves, sold in drugstores. So, I went to a drugstore and with a bit (a lot! :-) ) of shyness I asked for a pair of surgical gloves. I didn't have any idea of my hand size! Perhaps he gave me a huge size 8, if I'm not wrong...
Ooohh!!!... Those were the gloves of my dreams!!!
RBLEATHERGLOVE
Occasional poster

Post by RBLEATHERGLOVE »

Mine was around 11 years old. Having my disability & cerebral palsy I guess was bit of a loner and liking and loving gloves was an escape to feeling loved I guess. I've always had my glove fetish throughout my life since and feel comfortable around others who love wearing them.
jackfrosty
Regular poster

Post by jackfrosty »

This is an awesome thread and I want to hear more stories from people as to how their fetish developed.

Return to “Glove talk forum”