Where do you think your glove fetish comes from?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Tragicpoet
Regular poster

Where do you think your glove fetish comes from?

Post by Tragicpoet »

This is something I am aware of and like to tell my partners in times of reminiscing of the past. So where did your love of gloves come from?
My most loved fetish came out of the inception of my sexual awareness. In a dentist office with my dentist, glove hands in my mouth having my first dirty thoughts and sexual arousal.
The Poet of Tragic things
qweretrretet
Regular poster

Re: Where do you think your glove fetish comes from?

Post by qweretrretet »

I'd like to know. I always had loved gloves since i can remember.
marigoldmilfs
VIP

Post by marigoldmilfs »

qweretrretet where do you get your signature images from they look good, who are the. Women in rubber gloves holding the guns ?
Rubberlicious Milfs (-:, my dream to be hand smothered by amanda donohoe in yellow kitchen "marigold" gloves
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

marigoldmilfs wrote:qweretrretet where do you get your signature images from they look good, who are the. Women in rubber gloves holding the guns ?
See topic: Hey Qweretrretet, where did you get the pictures in your signature from?
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Back on topic:

It's hard for me to determine where my fetish came from. It's been with me since before I can remember. When I was little, there were always rubber gloves around somewhere. They must've somehow entered my subconscious, and...you know, messed around in there, or something. I don't know. :-)

I should probably ask Sigmund Freud.
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

My theory has always been that you may have sexual feelings later in life towards something that you noticed a lot in your childhood. Pretty much every introduction post on this forum includes the words "as early as I can remember". Now, this may not ring true for some people who reckon they'd never noticed gloves until they were a bit older, but there are always exceptions to the rules.

My big theory on the foot fetish comes from the idea that as a child you're crawling around on the floor surrounded by feet, hence the attraction later in life to feet. Which would explain why it's the most popular fetish around. With gloves I imagine it's something to do with being surrounded by hands.

The only way this theory falls short is when you start testing it with people who enjoy bondage.......................................................................
weasel2000
Regular poster

Post by weasel2000 »

The earliest memory for me was making mud pies as a kid, probably around 4 or 5, my mom admonished me about getting my hand dirty and gave me a pair of small houseld rubber gloves (standard playtex I guess) but the feel of those gloves int he moist mud and the water intrigued me...a lot. Later I played with gloves while taking baths, nothing really sexual...but they developed an appreciation for wearing gloves and for admiring women who wore them. My first masturbatory session was with a pair of pantyhose and then my mom's satin wedding gloves...so eventually the whole package came together (so to speak) :-D
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Jake wrote:The only way this theory falls short is when you start testing it with people who enjoy bondage...
That, and how come not everyone has a foot fetish then?
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

I dunno, some people are affected differently. Some children take more notice, maybe?

I'll have to iron out the creases on my theories. The gist is there... Right?
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

The gist is definitely there. :D And I think it's a very valid theory too. But the fact that not everyone has it, suggests that there are more factors at play here. Maybe it's that some people's brains work diferently from others' (it's been suggested that people with (light) autistic tendencies have a higher probability of developing fetishes), or maybe it's that there's something that has to happen to you in your youth that makes you sensitive to something in your near vicinity.

Just spitballin' here. :rolleyes:

Return to “Glove talk forum”