How long can you last with a pair of gloves?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

latexgloves4000

How long can you last with a pair of gloves?

Post by latexgloves4000 »

I can last about half an hour before it overwhelms me and I loose control. I am just wondering how long you guys can last with medical gloves and any tips to control the orgasm
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Re: How long can you last with a pair of gloves?

Post by Ceramic »

i belive there was a similar thread in the past :)
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Ceramic wrote:i belive there was a similar thread in the past :)
That was in the premium area (viewtopic.php?f=74&t=13448).
shinyglovelover
Regular poster

Post by shinyglovelover »

Not too long. I start getting excited and before I know it I'm jerking off.
glovesnaprons
Regular poster

Post by glovesnaprons »

Its depends I guess, in certain situations where I am in public and wear gloves for a decent amount of time, the thought of pleasing myself won't even cross my mind. When my girl ties back her black apron and slides on some black hairdresser gloves, I need satisfaction immediately. But I always control myself so that I don't squirt before she does.
majkic
Regular poster

Post by majkic »

Depends on how I'm masturbating.

If it's a "dry" session -- just using smooth unlined gloves turned inside-out, and therefore by my own definition a quick one -- I usually let myself come in just a few minutes.

But if I'm using lube (with one glove normal ways around -- smooth side in, plenty of water-based lube inside) I will usually try to go longer, simply so I can really enjoy the feeling, and take time for the pleasure of a slow build-up and a (usually much) bigger orgasm. I think the longest I've ever managed is a couple of hours... ...but usually I can't resist temptation and I have to shoot after about half an hour.

I usually use a surgical glove rolled up in a soft towel for the lubed glove, wear some unlined household or fetish gloves on my hands as usual, and then have a few more unlined gloves turned inside-out which I will use to stroke my balls, my thighs and pretty much everywhere else!

Sometimes I'll also lube up another glove, an extra-large unlined household type (Ansell Duzmor) and slide inside that. They are super-smooth and a bit thicker than the surgical glove, so there's a bit less sensation and the coolness of the rubber somehow calms my throbbing knob whilst still feeling fantastic. By alternating between pumping the surgical and the unlined household gloves, and taking a break every so often (just feeling my balls) I can prolong the pleasure...

Feeling horny just thinking about it! 8D
Grim
WWGFA Orderly

Post by Grim »

As long as I need to. I enjoy the feel of them, it's always sensual but not always sexual. At home, in my study the urge is always there but it doesn't mean I have to give in. I usually do but, just saying, I never feel as if I have to.
Everyone's a freak in one way or another - it's how much and how you choose to express it that counts. As long as it harms no-one (unless that's their preference, of course) then who are we to judge?
Benqqu
WWGFA donor

Post by Benqqu »

It depends on what you are doing. If you have gloves on hand because of work, throughout the day can be gloved hands and mind to normal.

But if you look at something like a movie or pictures, then the range of up to half an hour seems like an eternity.
ghost84
Banned

Post by ghost84 »

to be honest i dont use latex gloves i mostly use Satin or leather normally it depends how soft they are if there very soft its an quickie but other then that some times 15 to 20 mins but in the past for my girlfriend it would be pretty quick but i think it was because it was someone else doing it
weasel2000
Regular poster

Post by weasel2000 »

When i'm by myself...usually ten-fifteen minutes (depends on how long I want it to go...but i'm usually impatient) Otherwise, I let my wife decide :-D

Return to “Glove talk forum”