Nitrile or latex gloves for masturbation ?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Geil09

Nitrile or latex gloves for masturbation ?

Post by Geil09 »

Hello,

Just to make some things clear first: I am a male, 21 and do not have a latex allergy. I've used to masturbate with medical latex gloves before and it felt great. Now I am wondering if the feeling of nitrile gloves while masturbating might be good or even better. Can some of you state their opinion on which of the gloves are better to masturbate with? And is it possible that you can send me a pic of an unworn white latex glove and an unworn white nitrile glove?

Thanks in advance!
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: Nitrile or latex gloves for masturbation ?

Post by SexySurgical »

Cannot help ya, but do you mean these in the same pic for comparison?
Geil09 wrote:possible that you can send me a pic of an unworn white latex glove and an unworn white nitrile glove?

Thanks in advance!
Geil09

Post by Geil09 »

Yes please!
majkic
Regular poster

Post by majkic »

I've been masturbating with gloves of various kinds for many years, both "dry" (wearing smooth rubber or surgical gloves, usually inside-out) and also - mainly - using the glove as a sort of pussy-simulator with lubricant inside the glove. I'd have to say that in either case a "good" natural rubber glove is way better than nitrile, simply because nitrile doesn't have the supple, stretchy, fluid texture of the best rubber.

That said, natural rubber and even surgical gloves very a lot in texture and smoothness - and I'd far rather have a smooth unlined nitrile glove than a flock-lined household glove (these have almost no appeal for me at all - sorry Mrs. Uni!)

My current favourite gloves for masturbating are Ansell Technicians - these are silky smooth inside, and feel great turned inside-out for all kinds of stroking and exploration (even my g/f likes these). The roughened outer surface means they also have just a bit of rippling of the inside smoothness -- this feels fantastic when you lube up and glide in! :)))) These are hard to find in Europe but seem to be coming up a lot on eBay in the USA. Some sellers will definitely send world-wide; the postage costs are high but when you're getting 24 pairs for just a few dollars who cares!

Surgical gloves work well for lubed-up fun too, but the feel of the lubed-up gloves varies a LOT -- not all gloves are equal by a long way. Part of the fun, though, is trying different all the different brands... The best I've found lately are Para Doctor Hand (the powdered sort) by Okamoto, a Japanese glove maker. These are very hard to find on eBay but easy to buy from Japan through Rakuten.

Have fun...

The type of lube also matters a lot -- KY Jelly used to be fine but the new formula is useless, if you're in the UK then Boots Pharmacy own-brand lubricating jelly is much better, just like the old KY and lasts for ages. I usually thin it down a bit with water or saliva. Sylk is quite good too but very expensive. I've not tried other lubes designed for pleasure like Astroglide, be interested to know if anyone else has experience of these.
Geil09

Post by Geil09 »

Hey buddy! Thanks for the detailed reply. What exactly is the difference between unlined and lined nitrile gloves?
majkic
Regular poster

Post by majkic »

Lined gloves usually have a sort of cotton inside which is suppoosed to absorb perspiration but prevents you from feeling the cool smoothness of the rubber. Most household gloves these days have this so-called flock lining inside :-( Unlined are just what they say -- the inside of the glove is plain rubber and usually very smooth, much more pleasurable in my opinion though not everyone agrees on this. Whether they are flocked or unflocked inside, nitrile gloves have much less elasticity than natural rubber. Try both and you'll soon find out which you prefer.

The Ansell gloves I recommended are listed on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/Ansell-Technician ... B00SMP5E60 but unless you're in North America I suspect you won't be able to buy them this way. Good photo of the gloves, though, you can see the roughened exterior but inside they are totally silky smooth. Ebay has some listed at the moment, though, e.g. item number 131567253393 -- this seller will post worldwide.
GreatLeather

Post by GreatLeather »

Geil09, I think you might want to try a variety of gloves and lubricants yourself, to see for yourself which gloves and lube combinations you most enjoy.

You may also want to try masturbating with a condom on. It literally is a latex glove for your cock.

Enjoy your gloves,
GreatLeather
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

I know I have a loose pair of white nitrile gloves somewhere in my stash, but I can't currently find 'em, so I can't contribute with a photo. However, I can tell you they are pretty much visually identical to latex, but they aren't nearly as good. Latex gloves have that lovely sound about them when you pull them on and move your fingers around. With nitrile gloves there isn't as much of a sound and they aren't as ergonomic so they won't always fit your hand in the same way a latex glove does (being as they are not as stretchy). However, the one pro with nitrile gloves is that you can stretch the material out over time and it will stay that way, so if you'd like to then you are able to pull them (but it takes a good while) to make a slightly longer cuff.

As far as masturbation goes, it's all to do with preference, but the texture of latex gloves and how they slip around just that little bit to give you a bit more oomph is much much better than nitrile in my opinion!
tigga76

Post by tigga76 »

majkic wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:22 pm Lined gloves usually have a sort of cotton inside which is suppoosed to absorb perspiration but prevents you from feeling the cool smoothness of the rubber. Most household gloves these days have this so-called flock lining inside :-( Unlined are just what they say -- the inside of the glove is plain rubber and usually very smooth, much more pleasurable in my opinion though not everyone agrees on this. Whether they are flocked or unflocked inside, nitrile gloves have much less elasticity than natural rubber. Try both and you'll soon find out which you prefer.

The Ansell gloves I recommended are listed on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/Ansell-Technician ... B00SMP5E60 but unless you're in North America I suspect you won't be able to buy them this way. Good photo of the gloves, though, you can see the roughened exterior but inside they are totally silky smooth. Ebay has some listed at the moment, though, e.g. item number 131567253393 -- this seller will post worldwide.
They look very similar to "Vileda - Der Feine" (lined) or "Vileda Professional - Lightweight" (unlined) you can buy in Germany (for example http://www.hygi.de): viewtopic.php?f=109&t=17688
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

I love household gloves the most but also latex surgical gloves. Nitrile gloves just don't have the same look as latex. Look baggy and don't have the nice grippy texture.
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover

Return to “Glove talk forum”