Favourite type of Gloves?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

marigoldmilfs
VIP

Re: Favourite type of Gloves?

Post by marigoldmilfs »

Yellow, pink and black. Agreed.

Orange I don't have enough experience with to comment on.
Lime green I agree, I don't use them...But what's wrong with blue? :o Besides black, they're the man-gloves :P
I have seen plenty of women wearing black gloves. Am more of traditionalist and think ladies look best yellow and pink rubber gloves. When I see other coloured gloves on women I don’t get the same satisfaction visually. I like to see women wearing black rubber gloves for domination, torture. In my fantasy world anyway. women in pair of tight black rubber gloves look sexy .

A woman, preferably nadia sawalha and amanda donohoe, in tight black rubber gloves, black rubber apron and rubber boots, I wake up gagged, strapped down to a bed; being taken down a lift to a basement with more corridors than I can count (with no windows) to be milked, have my balls shaven and have my prostate checked out. :D
Rubberlicious Milfs (-:, my dream to be hand smothered by amanda donohoe in yellow kitchen "marigold" gloves
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

marigoldmilfs wrote:A woman ... in tight black rubber gloves, black rubber apron and rubber boots, I wake up gagged, strapped down to a bed; being taken down a lift to a basement with more corridors than I can count (with no windows) to be milked, have my balls shaven and have my prostate checked out. :D
Well that's a fantasy and a half!

You call that torture, I call it Saturday afternoon with my girlfriend...

....Kidding...for now :D
nwgl12

Post by nwgl12 »

my favorite used to be rubber but now I'm in love with fetish latex. You know, the kind you see in the videos that we post. Those are oh so sexy. I prefer the really long ones, and my favorite colors are black, & red.
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

nwgl12 wrote:my favorite colors are black, & red.
Black and red together or black gloves and red gloves?
nwgl12

Post by nwgl12 »

Jake wrote:
nwgl12 wrote:my favorite colors are black, & red.
Black and red together or black gloves and red gloves?
Black gloves and red gloves.
Mrlatexgloves
Regular poster

Post by Mrlatexgloves »

I like latex medical gloves, with or without texture. My favorite color for them is white.
glovesarefun
VIP

Post by glovesarefun »

My favorite type of gloves are white latex exam gloves (smooth and powdered) and black leather fingerless driving gloves. They're two entirely different types of gloves I know, but that's what I like.

I also like getting girls to try them on, but you have to be careful when doing that. I've gotten into trouble a few times over it.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

glovesarefun wrote:I also like getting girls to try them on, but you have to be careful when doing that. I've gotten into trouble a few times over it.
Really? What happened?
glovesarefun
VIP

Post by glovesarefun »

It's a long story. I was in college the first time it happened.

I worked in my university's student center as a student housekeeper. One of the things that drew me to that job was that we wore latex disposable gloves. I loved that. What made it even better was that I got to see girls wear them too. It was a great job for me.

But people were complaining about the latex, so they switched over to those awful Smurf-blue nitirle gloves. That ticked me off. I had latex gloves of my own. On my off-time, I'd go find a female co-worker (who I was on fairly good terms with) and get her to try them on. And they did. I did this to a few girls and thought everything was alright. Then the ball dropped. I was called into the Office of Affirmative Action and I was ordered to stop or I would lose my job (even face expulsion and possible prosecution). Apparently, these girls filed complaints against me. I agreed to stop and was put on probation (which meant they would be "watching" me). I worked that job for nearly two more years before I graduated, but I only worked Saturday nights as opposed to the weekday afternoons when pretty much everyone else worked.

The second time happened in a doctor's office. I wanted my female physician (who was sort-of attractive, but had an annoying voice) to lend her "professional opinion" on a pair of latex gloves I wanted her to try on. She partially put the glove on her right hand and said it was alright, but she did not put it on all the way. That irked me. I wanted her to wear both of them, but she refused and said that I was making her uncomfortable (this coming from a doctor, who are notorious for inflicting discomfort and humiliation onto patients, but that's a subject for another forum entirely). The next time I saw her (a little over a week later), she told me to go find another doctor and suggested that I should go see a psychiatrist as well. I'm glad I did not take her advice.

But those are two examples of the intolerance I have had to endure. But then, that's life in the good ol' USA. I hope things are better where you are, Rommeltje.
patch1980
VIP

Post by patch1980 »

my favourite gloves are rubber gloves got several different brands like and colours got blue red yellow pink orange purple black green vary two coloured rubber gloves as well on look out for more different colours and brand also rubber gloves from different countrys to all ive got are english rubber house hold gloves

Return to “Glove talk forum”