Favourite type of Gloves?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

patch1980
VIP

Re: Favourite type of Gloves?

Post by patch1980 »

my favourite gloves are rubber gloves got several different brands like and colours got blue red yellow pink orange purple black green vary two coloured rubber gloves as well on look out for more different colours and brand also rubber gloves from different countrys to all ive got are english rubber house hold gloves
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

glovesarefun wrote:(...)Those are two examples of the intolerance I have had to endure. But then, that's life in the good ol' USA. I hope things are better where you are, Rommeltje.
Wow, that sucks. Sorry to hear that.

I have to say, I wouldn't know how it is here. I'd never ask anyone to put on gloves, I'm way too self conscious for that. I would enjoy the opportunity to watch girls wearing gloves, but it'd have to be casual, which doesn't happen a lot. Fortunately, it does happen a lot with my other fetish: kneehigh boots. There's plenty of those wherever I go. I'd never dare to ask anyone to model any for me though.

The only experience I've ever had with sharing my fetish was with an ex-girlfriend. She was accepting, and wanted to do it for me, but she did find it a bit weird, which made it quite awkward.
glovesarefun
VIP

Post by glovesarefun »

Rommeltje:

When it comes to seeing girls wearing latex surgical/exam gloves, you can never go wrong with a dentist's office. It's the only reason I bother to go every six months. Plus, they lean down on you and you can feel their soft, rubber-covered fingers resting around your mouth. It's real nice.

I have a female dentist who's not bad looking for her age (mid-to-late '40's). And occasionally, I'll get a hot hygienist. It's luck of the draw, really.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Yeah, but I'm only into household gloves, so that doesn't really work for me. :) Unfortunately, I don't encounter a lot of cleaning women in my daily routines.
gloveloverus
VIP

Post by gloveloverus »

The sensation of getting touched by rubber gloves especially beautiful women, oh man I don't think I can control myself :) My dentist is female and she looks quite good, I'm glad in a way that I don't get turned on by latex gloves, otherwise, lying down and have my cock erected that won't be good. Not to mention my eyes will be rolling to her gloved hands. I do like the sound of slapping on and off the gloves, she seems to pull up her hands when she put the gloves on and take them off.
glovesarefun
VIP

Post by glovesarefun »

It does take a lot of self-control on my part when I'm in that situation. Last year, I had a crown replaced, which meant I spent the bulk of the afternoon lying down while my female dentist and a cute little dental assistant were hovering over me. They went through several pairs of latex gloves each. I got to see both of them don and yank off their gloves.

Near the end, I asked my dentist if I could have a pair of latex gloves. She asked me what I was going to use them for. I told her surreptitiously that I had a 'dirty job' to do (and you all can probably guess what that was) and left it at that. The dentist had the assistant fetch a pair and she asked me the same question. I gave her the same elusive answer.

I have dental check-up coming up in late March. I'm definitely looking forward to it!
imofets
Occasional poster

Post by imofets »

I like black or red leather gloves and black fetish gloves
Vibesss
Occasional poster

Post by Vibesss »

Mostly short, black, tight leather gloves, made out of smooth leather, but am also in latex gloves, as long as they are also tight ^^ don't like the loose ones...
Anderss
Regular poster

Post by Anderss »

In Sweden, there is a label called "Mary". They are yellow and very smooth. Hard to find sometimes, but I usually buy 10 packs once I find them.

Otherwise, pink and yellow dishwashing gloves my favorites.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Do they look like these (but clean)? http://www.metrobloggen.se/UserFiles/18 ... remove.jpg

Or do you have any pictures of them?

Return to “Glove talk forum”