Regular poster

Re: Favourite type of Gloves?

Post by weasel2000 »

Satin, sheer nylon, spandex, latex
1Wolf
Regular poster

Post by 1Wolf »

I could go on forever, but I like latex medical and surgical gloves, when they are tight fitting, colour; white, yellow, pink. I also love rubber gloves, that are thin, meaning they have a close thinness to medical gloves, I also like them tight fitting, colour; yellow, pink and white.
Tight rubber, latex and surgical gloves for life
sensualista
Occasional poster

Post by sensualista »

leather and household rubber gloves :luv:

favourite kind of household gloves:

- pink, yellow or natural
- my favourite brand is vileda, but tbh I haven't tried many others. would love to get my hands on a pair of casabellas though, that long cuff looks heavenly
- preferrably with longer cuffs, and in a small size so they hug my hands juuuuust right

favourite kind of leather gloves:

- black
- no decorations whatsoever (as in, no buttons, bows, stuff like that)
- love them in every length <3
- no open backs

I also have a bit of a thing for heavy leather working gloves and heavy duty gardening gloves with long cuffs :-v
yarin1401
Occasional poster

Post by yarin1401 »

goalie soccer ones!
the goalie gloves lover.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

sensualista wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:22 pmfavourite kind of household gloves:

- pink, yellow or natural
- my favourite brand is vileda, but tbh I haven't tried many others. would love to get my hands on a pair of casabellas though, that long cuff looks heavenly
- preferrably with longer cuffs, and in a small size so they hug my hands juuuuust right
Have you ever tried the KCL Kama Clean 708's? Apart from their color (they're white), they should be perfect for you! :nod: Long cuffs, soft material (latex), great fit. And nowhere else are they easier to get than in Germany (as they are sold on hygi.de)

(P.s.: I can't imagine I've never mentioned these to you before. If so, I'm sorry. I don't mean to nag. I just reaaally think you'd love them. :p)
dalejr75
VIP

Post by dalejr75 »

Hi love shiny latex gloves and leather gloves or clear gloves and long playtex rubber gloves yellow or pink.
sensualista
Occasional poster

Post by sensualista »

Rommeltje wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:25 am
Have you ever tried the KCL Kama Clean 708's? Apart from their color (they're white), they should be perfect for you! :nod: Long cuffs, soft material (latex), great fit. And nowhere else are they easier to get than in Germany (as they are sold on hygi.de)

(P.s.: I can't imagine I've never mentioned these to you before. If so, I'm sorry. I don't mean to nag. I just reaaally think you'd love them. :p)
I think I've seen you recommend them before, not sure if it was to me or someone else, but don't apologize for that, I'm always grateful for recommendations <3

I haven't ordered them (yet) because white doesn't do much for me, which may be weird because I do like natural household gloves, and white is not that far off from those, but something about it juuuuust doesn't feel right. but I might give them a try and just wear them in the dark :whoop:
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

sensualista wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:08 am...but I might give them a try and just wear them in the dark :whoop:
Haha, good idea. :D

Yeah, yellow is my favorite color too. Gloves of any different color can never get a 100% score from me. But the Kama Cleans are just so perfect in every other way that I've become very willing to overlook that mistake. ;)
gettfunky
Regular poster

Post by gettfunky »

between me and mrs funky has to be latex, surgical, rubber and anything in between those catagreys I think longer cuffs are way better but we all cant be fussy any thing goes and what you got at time lol :w00t:

Return to “Glove talk forum”