Favourite type of Gloves?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Thatguy55
Occasional poster

Re: Favourite type of Gloves?

Post by Thatguy55 »

My favorite type of gloves are medical gloves, white preferably, but I like green as well. My personal favorite brand is called Cyber-Gel, they slide on so easily and fit great!
gloveloverus
VIP

Post by gloveloverus »

Hey Romm, I have a pair of those gloves in the pic but in pink. I don't think the brand was Mary though, got them off eBay. They're quite good, fairly thin but they fit perfectly - I'm size medium and exactly 7.5 works the best.
porpoise
Occasional poster

Post by porpoise »

Rommeltje wrote:Do they look like these (but clean)? http://www.metrobloggen.se/UserFiles/18 ... remove.jpg

Or do you have any pictures of them?
We have those in the UK. They are sold by a chanin of convenience stores called Nisa so you can get them just about everywhere. They used to be really flimsy but they seem to have become a bit thicker recently. They are really comfortable too.
marigold
Occasional poster

Post by marigold »

My favourite types of gloves must be the Red and Pink Marigold, then the Yellow Marigold then the Casabella. I loved to collect as much as possible of rubber gloves from all over the world... Everytime I visited a new place, the first thing I wanna do is to find out the nearest supermarket or pharmacy that I could get hold with a pair of local gloves. Sometimes, I just bought a few pairs of the same type as I know it may be the only chance I can get them....

I just can't understand why the manufacturer specific the region of sales for the gloves; how good could it be if I can get it all at home town....
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

You could claim a town and order all rubber glove manufacturers to bring all their different brands of gloves in all colours and sizes straight to you :) and then you could invite me into your town ;)
dj_scotty_a
Regular poster

Post by dj_scotty_a »

My favourite pair has to be the vileda fresh comfort. the foam lining feels great. the way they hug the forearm and the tightness, I have small hands for a guy so I wear small..they fit great and not too tight I have to buy in bulk because i only know one place that does them in small on the net.

http://www.thedustpanandbrushstore.co.u ... -size.html
Jake

Post by Jake »

oh my days they look HOT!!! Do they come in other colours, too? I can't see from my phone easily :P I have really small hands, too and find it really hard to find household rubber gloves that fit right! Do these ones come flattened at the fingers with a massive crease down the middle, or are they proper household gloves that have firm rounded fingers and stuff? :P
dj_scotty_a
Regular poster

Post by dj_scotty_a »

Pink only other colour, but yes they fit perfectly for a size small. and they are proper household rubber gloves, only small problem I found is that they do not last very long with constant, as I am washing up in my flat daily.
Jake

Post by Jake »

Pink gloves...and blue gloves.......nom!!! Must get some :P
patch1980
VIP

Post by patch1980 »

id like the vileda blue ones but for the inside they seem spongy

Return to “Glove talk forum”