Gloves and cigarettes

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Ber75
Regular poster

Re: Gloves and cigarettes

Post by Ber75 »

Lol . Don't know about that but that reminds me of how I got caught smoking when I was a teenager. I borrowed her gloves one night , being young I didn't think about smell . Needless to say I got grounded :'(
Mistress_Michelle
Occasional poster

Post by Mistress_Michelle »

I don't normally smoke, as in I have no habit for it let alone addiction, I think partly because while I like the smell of some tobacco being smoked, the actual flavour experienced through the act of smoking doesn't live up to the 'promise' of the scent. (Actually I don't drink coffee for the same reason, the scent is lovely but the flavour doesn't match).

However, I see smoking, particularly wearing an elegant pair of long leather gloves (or possibly latex gloves) as quite attractive if done well.

So with this in mind I have enjoyed smoking while well gloved, but for me there must be an appreciative audience to truly enjoy it.

I agree that beautiful leather gloves can be so special and their own aroma so delightful and delicate that to spoil them with cigarette smoke seems careless. On the other hand.. an indulgence is worth indulging from time to time, and one can have a second pair of a particular style to wear when smoking...

Perhaps someone reading would like to light my cigarette, held between extended elegantly black leather gloved fingers?

Afterall it's both naughty and nice to be spoiled...
sexcuir
VIP

Post by sexcuir »

38999292.jpg
hello there could we turn this into sticky 3 i r l 3 photoshoots
13210_P1840904_122_444lo.JPG
p3.jpg
1413f9649013013.jpg
20160618-g1101-img-01qckll.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

sexcuir wrote:hello there could we turn this into sticky
Better make a new topic for that in the non-nude area, as this is not originally a link/picture posting topic.

Return to “Glove talk forum”