Men wearing women's leather gloves

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

busstop
Occasional poster

Men wearing women's leather gloves

Post by busstop »

I'm a young man who loves leather gloves. I love to see women wearing sexy, tight gloves and I also like to wear leather gloves myself. The thing is, that I like to wear women's leather gloves. I think that they are much better looking than men's gloves and because of my small hands, they fit me perfectly.

So, I'm interested to know, are there many other men who wear women's gloves and what do women here think about men like me? Would you for example date a man who wears women's gloves or is a guy who wears anything that belongs to women a big turn off for you?
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Men wearing women's leather gloves

Post by Rommeltje »

Speaking for household gloves - which I do consider women's gloves - I wear them, but only in private. I would never wear them in front of anyone (unless a girl actually wants me to, of course).

But I guess household gloves are quite a different category that doesn't really apply here, so I'll shut up now. :rolleyes:
Shade
Occasional poster

Post by Shade »

Agreed! While I haven't gotten a pair yet myself, I think women's gloves look much nicer and are a lot more form-fitting. Nothing against anyone who likes typical men's leather gloves, I just don't prefer how bulky they are.
sims
WWGFA donor

Post by sims »

Yes, women gloves, esp leather, fit much better with the slim fingers. The challenge is finding the right size... typically size 8 or 8.5 are difficult to find with the right finger length.

I do have a few pairs of women leather gloves which I wear during winter
SERMONETAGLOVES
Regular poster

Post by SERMONETAGLOVES »

Yes i only wear womens leather gloves and long leather gloves they are more elegant and better quality then the man's ones. i love wearing long leather gloves to drive and with my gf that she wears also her long leather gloves in winter for go out.
rayray

Post by rayray »

busstop wrote:I'm a young man who loves leather gloves. I love to see women wearing sexy, tight gloves and I also like to wear leather gloves myself. The thing is, that I like to wear women's leather gloves. I think that they are much better looking than men's gloves and because of my small hands, they fit me perfectly.
You and I are the same kind of person...
GreatLeather

Post by GreatLeather »

Women's leather gloves are definitely nicer and less bulky than the average men's leather gloves, but if you find the right brand (Sermoneta, Dents, etc.) you will find gloves that can be sized to your hand, and by design won't be bulky!

Some of my earliest experiences with leather gloves were with the gloves of my female family members. As a young kid I was able to slip my hands in, but now my adult hands are way to big to fit most women's gloves. :'(
busstop
Occasional poster

Post by busstop »

Glad to hear that I'm not the only man who prefers women's leather gloves.

And yes, I believe that if you have "normal" male hands and you search a little bit, you can find well-fitting, good-looking men's leather gloves. But having these narrow palms and really dainty fingers, I've learned women's leather gloves to be the easiest, best-looking and best-fitting choice for me.
shiny
Occasional poster

Post by shiny »

For the last few years I wear only women's longer leather gloves. I love the sleek fit and smooth leather they are made of, also silk linig or just unlined thin leather. Love their length when they tightly cover your forearm up to the elbow. I have size 8.0 and I saw many shops that have even size 8.5 in women's line of gloves.
Or for example Ines has "Extra large gloves" line where they offer even over-the-elbow gloves. And I love their comment there "Elegant tight fitting long leather gloves for plus size women with larger hands and arms, or for gentlemen who enjoy the look and feel of a timeless pair of gloves, with their tapered fingers and fine supple leather."

I have maybe seven pairs and wear them from autumn till spring on every occasion. My favourite "everyday" length is 6" mid-forearm silk lined gloves, but I like the 8" even more. In colder days I wear 4" cashmere or fur lined gloves.
Digits
Regular poster

Post by Digits »

busstop wrote: I think that they are much better looking than men's gloves and because of my small hands, they fit me perfectly.
This.

I cant find mens' gloves that fit me right for winter trips because I have small asian hands. Men's XS fits me best, but they're a real pain to find. ASOS or M&S size M (womens') fits me perfectly.
“I think, you thought, who confirm?”

Return to “Glove talk forum”