thickest rubber gloves

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

yarin1401
Occasional poster

thickest rubber gloves

Post by yarin1401 »

what are the the thickest pair of rubber gloves for the best jerk off <3 <3 :luv: one can buy?
Marigold Emperor Heavyweight ME108?
Last edited by yarin1401 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the goalie gloves lover.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: thickest rubber gloves

Post by Rommeltje »

I think there are gloves that are even thicker, with the purpose of insulating against high voltages. The gloves in my avatar are actually such a pair. But I've never actually seen any in real life, nor do I know exactly how thick they are, so I may be wrong. I do know for sure that they're very expensvie though. Starting at around $70, with some going way past $100, or even $200.

There's a few listed here: https://www.magidglove.com/store/work-g ... al-gloves/, but unfortunately, it doesn't say how thick any of them are.
yarin1401
Occasional poster

Post by yarin1401 »

something like this thick:
the goalie gloves lover.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Yeah, those look nice. Shame he never answered the guy in the comments asking about their thickness.

Btw, also from the comments:
John Smith wrote:My last GF was in 2 this kind of fetish!!
(...)
She loved latex, but was alergic to the powder in the gloves!So I put her on Heavy rubber gloves like U have in this video!It was like she saw GOD!!??
:w00t: Now that's a lucky guy! I wonder if he's on the forum. Would love to hear his stories about this girl. Or get her number. :mrgreen:
glovedworker
Regular poster

Post by glovedworker »

The ones in the video you linked are very much electrical lineman gloves. One manufacturer I know of is Honeywell, they make gloves that vary in thickness from 0.5mm to 3.4mm. In comparison, Marigold ME108s are 1.5mm thick.

You're going to pay a lot more for electrical insulating gloves, as they're tested to be resistant to 36,000 volts. Marigold and also Salisbury are 2 other manufacturers of electrical insulating gloves, if you're still interested in getting some of these gloves.
Checkout my photos on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/glovedworker/
lthrglvd
Occasional poster

Post by lthrglvd »

randomguy1435 wrote:The ones in the video you linked are very much electrical lineman gloves. One manufacturer I know of is Honeywell, they make gloves that vary in thickness from 0.5mm to 3.4mm. In comparison, Marigold ME108s are 1.5mm thick.

You're going to pay a lot more for electrical insulating gloves, as they're tested to be resistant to 36,000 volts. Marigold and also Salisbury are 2 other manufacturers of electrical insulating gloves, if you're still interested in getting some of these gloves.
Definitely pricey but one can find deals on them on eBay. Usually these are brand new, never tested or have expired certification. It's not out right impossible to get them.
lthrglvd
Occasional poster

Post by lthrglvd »

yarin1401 wrote:what are the the thickest pair of rubber gloves for the best jerk off <3 <3 :luv: one can buy?
Marigold Emperor Heavyweight ME108?
You can always double up the gloves :tongue:
yarin1401
Occasional poster

Post by yarin1401 »

what do you mean double up? and can you give my a link to buy them on amazon or ebuy?
the goalie gloves lover.

Return to “Glove talk forum”