Black Rubber Gloves from B&M Stores

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

mrbassman101
Occasional poster

Black Rubber Gloves from B&M Stores

Post by mrbassman101 »

I wonder if anyone has come across the Heavy Duty Black Rubber Gloves sold by B&M Stores and labelled "House Proud ".
Lovely soft supple black rubber with a smooth unlined white inner and the most wonderful rubbery aroma. They are
a delight to slide onto your hands although things can get a little sweaty inside after a while.
Texturing on the outside is simple and not overdone and they have a nice beaded cuff too.
Did I mention that the rubber was wonderfully soft and supple ?
Although they are labelled "Heavy Duty" they are not really that much thicker than normal household gloves.
I bought half a dozen pairs as they are available in Medium and Large - I bought 3 of each.
And the best bit .........................they only cost £1 a pair.
Check them out before they disappear !
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Black Rubber Gloves from B&M Stores

Post by Rommeltje »

Funny you should mention that! :D

We were just talking about this store (and presumably these gloves) in another thread: viewtopic.php?f=71&t=23347\

I really must check these out!
Marigoldglover
Occasional poster

Post by Marigoldglover »

Hi
I too recently discovered these gloves from b&m. I must say Mr bassman, what an excellent description of these gloves. I was in one store only a month ago and they where selling 2 pair packs for £2.50 i think it was needless to say i snapped them up :tongue:
They do feel lovely unlined and smell gourges!. Your hands get hot quickly when wearing them aswell, which for me heightens the tension :tongue:
I shined a pair up with latex shiner they really did come up well which was a result!!. They didn't dissapoint <3 <3
marigoldmilfs
VIP

Post by marigoldmilfs »

Got any images ?
Rubberlicious Milfs (-:, my dream to be hand smothered by amanda donohoe in yellow kitchen "marigold" gloves

Return to “Glove talk forum”