Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

FrauDrGummi
Glovely Diva

GLOVE CLIP GIVEAWAY - CONTEST

Post by FrauDrGummi »

Hi guys!

Lets up the ante shall we?

I will give away one glove clip featuring a pair of long black latex gloves. Its also a very erotic clip. No nudity. Just me teasing with my latex gloves.

All you have to do is comment below and tell me why you should get this clip :-)

Let the game begin!
I am committed to develop and deliver innovative therapies to glove and rubber fetish patients to address major unmet medical needs for advance rubber and glove fetishism.
FrauDrGummi
Glovely Diva

Re: GLOVE CLIP GIVEAWAY - CONTEST

Post by FrauDrGummi »

Well, this was surprising... XD
I am committed to develop and deliver innovative therapies to glove and rubber fetish patients to address major unmet medical needs for advance rubber and glove fetishism.
PolycoDeepsink
Occasional poster

Post by PolycoDeepsink »

As a true connoisseur of the gloved, female form, I can see that you fully understand the power you wield when fully dressed for rubber nursing.

Whilst there are many images out there of - make believe - latex nurses, only dressed in that way because some publicist or director made a decision for them, it is clear that you are entirely authentic and are truly immersed in a rubber nursing lifestyle commitment.

By achieving true perfection in every aspect of your outfit, from multiple layers of latex (which you lift, to tease and tantalise us with height of your heels ) to the fact that you double-glove your surgicals over white latex under-gloves. Some people may believe two latex layers upon a beautiful female hand is unnecessary, but I understand that this is like a blank white latex canvas, upon which to display your translucent surgical gloves. The fact that the glove size (6.5) is displayed also demonstrates complete commitment to perfection, ensuring maximum tightness thereby further reinforcing the power of the rubber nurse.

Finally, some people may believe that wearing a "head-entire" latex hood, subsequently covered by a rubber mask, may somehow remove femininity, but in my view, the very fact that you have no qualms in wearing such a all-encompassing outfit, means that you know that it actually amplifies your femininity and empowers your complete authority over anyone lucky enough to be a "patient".
FrauDrGummi
Glovely Diva

Post by FrauDrGummi »

Looks like you are the winner, and only contestant XD

I will send you a PM :-)
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

Can't believe I missed this.:-(
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
BLHunter
WWGFA donor

Post by BLHunter »

It's the same for me man, i'm pretty sad :( i didn't see the post on time
FrauDrGummi
Glovely Diva

Post by FrauDrGummi »

Haha, you find this post at this hour.

Maybe I will have a new contest soon :-)

Return to “Glove talk forum”