Wearing driving gloves

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Ber75
Regular poster

Wearing driving gloves

Post by Ber75 »

As I read online I stumbled Oma article about " How not to look like an idiot while wearing driving gloves . The article was negative about wearing driving gloves . The article went on to say unless you are trying to pull off a heist like in Drive you don't need driving gloves , and recommends that you buy driving gloves if you have a classic car . Then the article suggests 'what you should wear with driving gloves "
My option of this article is that there is somebody that says wearing driving gloves is idiotic. That was my whole problem before . Because when I was younger I got strange looks negative comments. Now that I'm starting to come out of my shell and wear my gloves daily . This article could keep someone in their shell . I know this article was for men but still . You don't really see that many guys wearing gloves anyway . Which I starting to have a positive outlook on men wearing gloves ( tight leather ) :rolleyes: :p Sorry for my little rant

Wear your gloves proudly
AngelSlayer
Regular poster

Re: Wearing driving gloves

Post by AngelSlayer »

I just read that article in thegentlemansjournal.com and yep , the way they named that article is a fail already :down: unlike in this video. This is how it should be done (driving gloves)

Return to “Glove talk forum”