Your gloves lying around

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

FancoisGant26
Regular poster

Your gloves lying around

Post by FancoisGant26 »

Hey everyone, you all ever just feel better by just having gloves lying around in your personal spaces? I sometimes keep leather gloves lying around in plain view in my room, every now and then I just glance over and a bit of some contentment comes through me. It's come to the point where I don't mind if anyone comes in and sees them either. It's never really a topic either. Anyways, if you haven't done this, I suggest you try this out. It might just make you feel better and feel less like you're hiding something. I am older now in my early 30's and am feeling more at ease with this fetish, and don't feel so uptight about this as I once did in my youth.

I included a pic of my corner just for added encouragement, complete with my favorite rich bitch glasses.. :-P Well, Keep gloving everyone!! :8up:

Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Re: Your gloves lying around

Post by Ceramic »

my wife's gloves collection (which was mine before..lmao) is in a special box inside the closet.

the used staff (dresses\gloves) are in a special basket just for that (fetish laundry lol)

we wait for it to get full and then wash them all at once in the laundry machine..
MyHandsAreHidden
Regular poster

Post by MyHandsAreHidden »

last edited by
Last edited by MyHandsAreHidden on Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

Nothing easier than household gloves, to that respect. My wife has multiple pairs lying around all over the house, and hanging on the drying line to dry after washing them out after a night of decent use :-)

Return to “Glove talk forum”