Where do you store/hide your gloves?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

1Wolf
Regular poster

Re: Where do you store/hide your gloves?

Post by 1Wolf »

When I was in my old bedroom, they hid under my bed. When I got upgraded to my Brothers room, I know keep a pair of small pink rubber gloves and a pair of latex powdered gloves in my cupboard behind a box, no one looks there, only me so they aren't going to be found any time soon. :whoop:
Tight rubber, latex and surgical gloves for life
Digits
Regular poster

Post by Digits »

I keep them in my dresser. They're separated from the ones I use for utility or work (eg. moto-x, mountain bike, ESD handling)
“I think, you thought, who confirm?”
Smug_outlet
WWGFA donor

Post by Smug_outlet »

When i was younger i use to keep them in my pillow case. A bit tricky to hide from your parents as my maa would change my bed without telling me, i was about 12,13.

i got a new bedroom about 15-16 so found in my chest of draws amongst my clothes..

19- 20 new divan bed so kept them in there.

n now got my own house with my fiance. so ive got a box full in the bedroom. gloves down the side of the bed. gloves everywhere around the house but well hidden. ( apart from the main ones i use to wash up with)
condomgloves
Occasional poster

Post by condomgloves »

I use to hid, but now i just throw them everywhere. No one seems to mind.
I LOVE CONDOMS AND LATEX GLOVES.
Carrie Karkus
Glovely Diva

Post by Carrie Karkus »

As of right now, I keep all of my gloves in a single drawer in one of my two dressers.

What I really would like to do is find a fancy wooden locking box/chest of some sort to put them all inside of. I had seen a video on YouTube quite some time ago of a leather glove collector/fetishist and she kept all of her gloves in a box similar to what I just described. How I would love to find that particular video again... :*(
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

Most of my leathers and operas are in my bedside drawers, the rubbers I use for housework are under the sink, the rubbers that I've put to one side as a collection are in a bag at the back of the wardrobe and I've got some of my favourites stashed in the desk where the computer is so I don't have to come here bare handed. There's a pair of leather ones in every handbag I used too. So they're everywhere!
kumihanskat
Occasional poster

Post by kumihanskat »

When I lived by my parents, I had them stored in a self made suitcase that was locked and hidden in a closet. After moving together with my girlfriend I stored them in a plastic bag and put it in a high closet that my girlfriend couldn’t reach. After letting her know about the fetish I didn’t care to hide them anymore, though I still had them stored in a plastic bag. Couple of pairs was stored in my bedside table so that we could take them fast for sex. Nowadays I still have most of the gloves in a plastic bag in a closet, but a lot of pairs are spread into our apartment. Closets, bedside table, drawers, kitchen, toilet. We actually have gloves in every room. I think I might have one pair even in my car :D
Phee Jameson
Glovely Diva

Post by Phee Jameson »

In a few big plastic crates in with all of my latex. (all categorised by colour so that I can quickly find a pair to match my outfit!)
Support me on patreon for exclusive glove content; https://www.patreon.com/pheejameson

Find me on instagram; https://www.instagram.com/misspheejameson/

Return to “Glove talk forum”