a gloved wishlist

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Krischan
Occasional poster

Re: a gloved wishlist

Post by Krischan »

My (so far unfulfilled) wish is cleaning or doing dishes together with my significant other or a cleaning lady. We both wear yellow household gloves and accidentally touch each other from time to time;)

I think I even would prefer the other woman does not know about my fetish and wears her gloves just because she wants to protect her hands/nails
sensualista
Occasional poster

Re: a gloved wishlist

Post by sensualista »

I know I've been "physically" absent for a while, but that does not mean my mind hasn't been active...
so it's time to continue this list!

15. just like rommeltje would love to create his own line of household gloves, I would LOVE to design a collection of leather gloves. I have so many ideas! and they would all be somewhere between hot and sleek and sophisticated and badass. no frilly decorations, no buttons, more like... ready to slay, and looking stylish af while doing it 8)

16. I wanna be the person who is just KNOWN for wearing gloves for pretty much every occasion, all the time. no stupid questions, no weird looks, people have just accepted that that's what I do. some birthday party? I'm the girl that adds a pair of opera leather gloves to her casual yet stylish outfit, and it's what everyone expected anyway, and people actually admire my sense of style instead of, well, being weird. taking out the trash, do laundry? nobody has seen me do it without gloves in as long as they can think, it's just become normal. outdoor activities? you bet I have a pair of protective gloves to match the occasion, and, you guessed it... nobody cares, or better yet, people admire how good I am at protecting my hands 8) oh my... that really would be the dream.

Return to “Glove talk forum”