a gloved wishlist

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

sensualista
Occasional poster

a gloved wishlist

Post by sensualista »

so... since I am still very insecure about my love for gloves, many of the little things that I want to do/experience with them have only happened in my head so far. maybe I should regard this list like a bucket list and check off as many items as possible in the next few months? 8)

I would also love to hear about all the little things that would go on your own wish- or bucket list!

here we go:

1) holding hands while both me and the other person are wearing leather gloves... the longer the gloves the better

2) starting a fashion blog that focuses on everyday outfits that all include leather gloves <3

3) taking the trash outside while wearing ridiculously long household rubber gloves in either yellow or pink (this one is probably never gonna happen because I live in a neighbourhood where many people have seen me grow up and also know my parents... too dangerous)

4) everyone in the house I live in has to take turns cleaning the stairs from their floor to the next, and, well, of course I would rather do that wearing some nice vileda gloves

5) ever since I first saw those photos of a girl shaving her private parts while wearing rubber gloves in the photo section I have the ever growing desire to shave various body parts with household rubber gloves on

6) gloving up for all those small household tasks that really don't require gloves, like vacuuming, unloading the dishwasher, doing laundry, decluttering

7) getting back into driving (I stopped after I was in a car crash years ago) just so I can grip the steering wheel with leather gloves

8) buying long leather gloves together with another glove lover... that I need to find first LOL I mean, how amazing would it be to try on different pairs and touching the other person's arms/hands/face, letting them decide which gloves feel best for the person who is being touched with them <3

I might add to this list later because I'm sure I forgot something just now. also I left out the obvious (as in, wearing gloves in the bedroom with your partner, teasing them and being teased and stuff, because I guess we all want that).
MyHandsAreHidden
Regular poster

Re: a gloved wishlist

Post by MyHandsAreHidden »

last edited by
Last edited by MyHandsAreHidden on Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Nr. 8 is actually on my bucket list for boots. :-) I would love to take a girl boot shopping, trying on lots of different pairs before deciding on the best one (which I would happily pay for :luv:)

But to stick to gloves - and if you don't mind me continuing on from your list:

9) Show off my collection to my (future) partner, and telling her all the stories behind where I got some of 'em. :)

10) Start a web shop selling every kind of gloves you could think of.

11) Design the perfect rubber household glove. :)'
MyHandsAreHidden
Regular poster

Post by MyHandsAreHidden »

last edited by
Last edited by MyHandsAreHidden on Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
sensualista
Occasional poster

Post by sensualista »

Rommeltje wrote:Nr. 8 is actually on my bucket list for boots. :-) I would love to take a girl boot shopping, trying on lots of different pairs before deciding on the best one (which I would happily pay for :luv:)

But to stick to gloves - and if you don't mind me continuing on from your list:

9) Show off my collection to my (future) partner, and telling her all the stories behind where I got some of 'em. :)

10) Start a web shop selling every kind of gloves you could think of.

11) Design the perfect rubber household glove. :)'

oh I'm intrigued... what would that perfect rubber household glove look like for you? do you think there is "the one", or would it be more a collection of several perfect kinds for different scenarios?

and to continue the list...

12) opening the door for the DHL delivery guy with my hands in yellow or pink rubber gloves with long cuffs (something like the polyco deep sink maybe... mmmh)... I imagine him staring at my gloved hands while I take the package from him and sign for receiving it...

13) someone I like (doesn't have to be a significant other, this works as a scenario with just a friend as well) making me wear gloves for something because they're worried about my protection. there is something incredibly sensual about this that makes me all warm and fuzzy
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Yeah, I guess it would be a collection. :) And since I'm mostly into watching women wear gloves, but also quite enjoy wearing them myself, there would have to be a "For Her" and a "For Me"-line. :mrgreen:

For Her, the basic would be a yellow glove of soft natural latex, thin, but not too thin (0,5 - 1 mm). Minimal lining to prevent sweating. A perfect fit around the hand, with long fingers and a long cuff (going up to about three quarters of the lower arm) that flares out ever so slightly to allow movement around the arms, and that ends in a straight or wavy cut. And there would be no gripping pattern whatsoever.

Basically, they'd be the KCL Cama Clean 708's, but in yellow. :-) And with sizing that goes as low as 6, or maybe even 5.5.

For Me, it would be nearly the same, but with even longer cuffs (about 40 cm, almost reaching my elbow). No flock lining (as I'm allergic to that) but a minimal lining of some other material. For the perfect fit I'd make a mold of my own hand. :D

Variations would be gloves of various thickness, and maybe they'd come in different colors to keep things interesting (though there's nothing that can top yellow for me).

And the collection would also include a pair of heavy duty rubber gloves, which would look like Marigold ME105's in yellow. :)'
sensualista wrote:12) opening the door for the DHL delivery guy with my hands in yellow or pink rubber gloves with long cuffs (something like the polyco deep sink maybe... mmmh)... I imagine him staring at my gloved hands while I take the package from him and sign for receiving it...
Oh, that's a nice one. :) What would be in that package, I wonder? ;)

That also makes me think of one:

14) Becoming a DHL delivery guy (or really just any job that would require me to ring people's doorbells) and having a door opened by a beautiful woman in yellow rubber gloves. :luv: I'd probably be trembling quite a bit handing her the package and the pen to sign for it. :)
sensualista
Occasional poster

Post by sensualista »

Rommeltje wrote: Oh, that's a nice one. :) What would be in that package, I wonder? ;)
oh you know, the package would probably contain the complete variety of rubber gloves from that up and coming brand "Rommeltje's League of Extraordinarily Fine Household Gloves" :w00t:
it's my new favorite brand, especially because of their attention to details. you know, even though the boxes they ship their products in are of course made of cardboard, they have this slighty rubbery coating - I love what the print industry can do these days.
shed740
Regular poster

Post by shed740 »

Sounds like a brand that would get my business, but 6) is pretty good, finding a job which gives you half an excuse to be gloved up is always worth finding, even raking water meter readings at work for me once was enough of a reason.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

sensualista wrote:oh you know, the package would probably contain the complete variety of rubber gloves from that up and coming brand "Rommeltje's League of Extraordinarily Fine Household Gloves" :w00t:
*brb, just registering that brand name real quick* :mrgreen:
leather_glove_guy88
Occasional poster

Post by leather_glove_guy88 »

sensualista wrote:so... since I am still very insecure about my love for gloves, many of the little things that I want to do/experience with them have only happened in my head so far. maybe I should regard this list like a bucket list and check off as many items as possible in the next few months? 8)

I would also love to hear about all the little things that would go on your own wish- or bucket list!

here we go:

1) holding hands while both me and the other person are wearing leather gloves... the longer the gloves the better

2) starting a fashion blog that focuses on everyday outfits that all include leather gloves <3

3) taking the trash outside while wearing ridiculously long household rubber gloves in either yellow or pink (this one is probably never gonna happen because I live in a neighbourhood where many people have seen me grow up and also know my parents... too dangerous)

4) everyone in the house I live in has to take turns cleaning the stairs from their floor to the next, and, well, of course I would rather do that wearing some nice vileda gloves

5) ever since I first saw those photos of a girl shaving her private parts while wearing rubber gloves in the photo section I have the ever growing desire to shave various body parts with household rubber gloves on

6) gloving up for all those small household tasks that really don't require gloves, like vacuuming, unloading the dishwasher, doing laundry, decluttering

7) getting back into driving (I stopped after I was in a car crash years ago) just so I can grip the steering wheel with leather gloves

8) buying long leather gloves together with another glove lover... that I need to find first LOL I mean, how amazing would it be to try on different pairs and touching the other person's arms/hands/face, letting them decide which gloves feel best for the person who is being touched with them <3

I might add to this list later because I'm sure I forgot something just now. also I left out the obvious (as in, wearing gloves in the bedroom with your partner, teasing them and being teased and stuff, because I guess we all want that).

I'm definitely with you on #1 long leather gloves are sooooo sexy just so happen to have a pair you should pm me I can show you all my leather gloves

Return to “Glove talk forum”