Wearing gloves publicly

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

tigga76

Re: Wearing gloves publicly

Post by tigga76 »

Today with the family picked strawberries on a public field.
Since I then get a slight rash on the forearms, I put on my Marigold Lightweight.

Later at home, then added with the waterproof apron and processed the strawberries to jam and sauce.
IMG_6437.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Post by GlovedYankee »

I was at the local food pantry that I work on Saturday mornings. I had my isotoners on and felt great. No stares or anyone questioning me in them. I then went off to the doctors to have my cough issue looked at/into I was in my gloves yet again and it was just fine. I have also been wearing my leather gloves out more often when we are off to run errands and also when I am walking the dog around the complex. Been feeling much more relaxed about wearing them.
gloveman4499
Regular poster

Post by gloveman4499 »

I look for any chance i can, and literally pray its cold out, so i can slide my fave leather gloves on while out driving, then leaving them on when having a coffee.
Its a comfort thing sometimes, but also makes me feel good and hot at times.
Im always very subtle when wearing them out. I even wear them when only driving around the corner to grab some milk etc lol.
As weird as it dounds, even slept with them on all night at times... but waking in the morning with them on does have its advantages 😉
Finally back hete simply searching for another easy going leather glive lover to chat and maybe meet one day... as this is my life long dream !!! QLD Australia here btw 😉
Put the Love in Glove and leather is always better ;)
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

So did I little more today went out to a few stores and wore some xs white nitrile gloves. No one really said anything and I felt like most tried to ignore it.

Talked to someone about the shopping carts just another customer and told her she could have mine if she wanted they were all wet lol didn’t bother me much, she said no bu thanked me and she couldn’t stop staring at them lol. She tried to do a hand motion to say gloves but she couldn’t get the words out lol!

I had to push the cart around so they were right out in the open but people were kind and didn’t give me many weird looks!

Interacted with the deli a bit the guy asked me if I wanted behind the counter cause of the gloves haha. He handed me everything so they were right out in the open.

After that went to a gas station to get a drink and people definitely looked there but didn’t say anything. As I was washing my gloved hands their pretty sure the guy near me wanted to say something but didn’t.

Felt good to do so but still getting use to it wish I was a bit braver about it would wear them every day if I could.
gloveman4499
Regular poster

Post by gloveman4499 »

Ber75 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:33 pm I also like the the thought and do wear my leather gloves to a restaurant . I also use my gloved finger to point out items on the menu just to draw attention to my gloves . Which sometimes I get a compliment.
Love the determination ! I cannot stop staring... I remember seeing one lady at a coffee shop. I was walking in leather gloved, but was cold out so no issues with me. But that feeling of excitement, anxiousness, and delight seeing her.. and she smiled, but probably as I was staring hard lol. Felt like a kid in a candy store !
Put the Love in Glove and leather is always better ;)
countrylatexglover
VIP

Did a little more today finding it easier to wear them in places where I’m not going to see anyone I know less embarrassing. Went to a gas station for a coffee quick and wore my nitrile gloves inside a few people looked And only the lady at the register said something. She was friendly about it as she had them on too because she was making food. She said “I guess we are all wearing our gloves today” with a smile and was still very friendly about it!

I find people just tend to look and not say anything because it’s not the norm and they wonder why I am wearing them. Probably think it’s a germ Fear thing and not that it’s a fetish.

Although I wear gloves now every time I get gas and that is actually a germ thing for me now. I can get away with that easier I think people might even think it’s a good idea.
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Post by GlovedYankee »

I went to the mall near us middle of the week and was wearing my leather gloves the entire time, never took them off. It was a rush alrighty, enjoyed every minute of it. It was awsome being gloved the entire time

I went to a few shops that I wanted to look into and had several discussions, bought a few things, while gloved. I even paid for purchase as I pulled out my wallet and grabbed cash in my gloved fingers. It was a thrill to do it all acting like nothing was amiss and handing the cash to the clerk.

I'd like to do this all the time, I am not quite all the way there yet, but im working myself up to do it openly everywhere. I thoroughly enjoyed being gloved the entire afternoon. I was quite happy about it.
countrylatexglover
VIP

GlovedYankee wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:18 pm I went to the mall near us middle of the week and was wearing my leather gloves the entire time, never took them off. It was a rush alrighty, enjoyed every minute of it. It was awsome being gloved the entire time

I went to a few shops that I wanted to look into and had several discussions, bought a few things, while gloved. I even paid for purchase as I pulled out my wallet and grabbed cash in my gloved fingers. It was a thrill to do it all acting like nothing was amiss and handing the cash to the clerk.

I'd like to do this all the time, I am not quite all the way there yet, but im working myself up to do it openly everywhere. I thoroughly enjoyed being gloved the entire afternoon. I was quite happy about it.
Are your gloves leather unlined and tight? It was a rush for me too I almost feel like I’m doing something wrong even though I’m not! It is definitely a rush you feel like everything is looking at you but it’s all in your head. The only pet I don’t really like is bigger families around cause they look at you like something is wrong and then I feel a bit bad.

Most people who end up having to interact with you are friendly about it or try to make jokes. Did the people you interact with talk to you at all or say anything about it?

I feel like your leather gloves are easier to get away with much more fashionable in people’s eyes! Nitrile gloves don’t really fit the bill in fashion lol mostly look like a germaphobe lol!
countrylatexglover
VIP

I will even wear my accessories like braclets or watches over them so you I don’t plan on taking them off! Love getting to drive around with them on no one pays attention and they feels so good on my hands gotta be tight though, just a little smaller than the right size.
tigga76

Post by tigga76 »

Family vacation in southern Netherlands

After each meal, wash the dishes with gloves. The kitchen window leads directly to one of the main roads of the campsite so everyone can see me.
The table on the terrace is also cleaned with gloves.

Image Image Image

Return to “Glove talk forum”