What's your Glove Fantasy... even if it's impossible!

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

nwgl12

Re: What's your Glove Fantasy... even if it's impossible!

Post by nwgl12 »

tronn206 wrote:
nwgl12 wrote:Three girls all wearing different types of gloves, one fetish latex, one household, and one leather. I'm strapped down in one of those gyno chairs and leather's giving me a super wet handjob, gloves glistening with lube as she slowly works my cock

Meanwhile, latex is going to town on my asshole, her gloves covered in fisting lubricant, flexing and wiggling her fingers at me every now and again.

And household is tickling my body, her textured hands running up and down my sensitive spots.

All three are wearing medical masks too. They aren't mean or nasty or anything of the sort to me either. Rather their laughing their asses off and having a good ol time and carrying on as they work me over. I cum again and again but they don't stop until they're satisfied.

Of course, I'd also settle for a gloved handjob too.
I do like this. Although I'd swap the leather gloves for some tight surgical ones. :-)
See surgical gloves, the short ones at least, never appealed to me much. Those long Gyno gloves though...... :)))) :))))
FrauDrGummi
Glovely Diva

Post by FrauDrGummi »

You guys want a female perspective on the matter... I tell you, some of my ideas for tease and denial rubber glove style is too bizarre to write here. But if anyone want to know, then I'm only a pm away...
I am committed to develop and deliver innovative therapies to glove and rubber fetish patients to address major unmet medical needs for advance rubber and glove fetishism.
glovelover20
Regular poster

Post by glovelover20 »

Probably to be strapped to a bed, tied, spread eagle on the bed and just have as many people around me, wearing rubber gloves, tickling, massaging me, almost every part of my body covered. I think mostly women, although if there was a hot guys there as well, I would also enjoy it.
HeavyGloves
Regular poster

Post by HeavyGloves »

Huge imaginative fantasies will be written, heads up.

1) Earliest fantasy using my imagination was age six or so, I imagined a huge 30 foot tall pair of orange Marigold rubber gloves, i imagined i could crawl inside and lay there and just smell the smells and the fingers would softly slide inwards and rub against my body softly, hugging me inside and keeping me safe and covered with rubber. The other glove would slide in and would also caress me, orange rubber fingers softly gliding across my face. I would feel them dragging me somehow, towards more rubber gloves, I would slide out and there would be 5 more pairs of these huge gloves, waiting for me to fall into their waiting palms, it was a huge fantasy for me at that time.

2) Second fantasy was I imagined that for some reason i was sick with a very dangerous poison or a germ, and then i pictured at least 10 men, having to put on rubber suits, gasmasks, hazmat suits on, i could imagine the zipping sounds and the breathing sounds of all the SCBA gasmasks from inside the rubbery yellow and orange suits. Once they were all inside, they gloved up AGAIN with big soft smooth rubber gloves that went to their shoulders, big large oversized yellow gloves; and for some reason, I was trying to escape, elude their capture, inside some sort of maze or a labyrinth area. I was weak, barely able to walk and stand, i was coughing. Then i came across one suited guy, he immediately called for backup and said he had located the victim, and he approached me as I could hear other suited men coming. I felt a big glove, soft and smelling of good latex, cover my head and face, and i was weakened more, I felt the huge gloves of some of the other hazmat men close around my hands and hold them as another suited man approached me, a cloth in a gloved hand, it covered my nose and mouth and i lost consciousness. When i woke up i was in a tank of some sorts, like a bathtub, and the suited men were applying some kind of soap to their gloves, and what came next was they had to wash me basically from head to toe with warm slippery soapy gloves, and I imagined all those huge soft gloves gently caressing me all over and i loved that fantasy and replayed it in my mind many many many times.

3) I also later in life had an affinity for a few dragon type digimon, and one whom i will not say, i imagined would put his big blue three fingered paws into these big soft inflated rubber gloves of his, and gently give me a full body massage with them, complete with a happy ending and a good grip on his part, to my length. My imagination with gloves is immense, as long as they are huge, soft, and warm and gentle

4) Being captured by groups of rubber gloved men, forced to suit up into a big hazmat suit and glove up, layer after layer of larger and larger and softer rubber gloves, until i could no longer move
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

FrauDrGummi wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:38 pm You guys want a female perspective on the matter... I tell you, some of my ideas for tease and denial rubber glove style is too bizarre to write here. But if anyone want to know, then I'm only a pm away...
go on,spam my pm away ;)
Demonheart
WWGFA donor

Post by Demonheart »

I love a lady dressed up in skin-tight leather leggings/pants and a glove-soft leather jacket. She'd to tease me by rubbing against me with her leather clad body. Once I could not stand it anymore, she would straddle me and ride me until I blow inside of her, finish me off with her gloved hands, or milked me into her mouth.

Lucky for me, it is not an impossible fantasy. :)
JT4004
Regular poster

Post by JT4004 »

My glove fantasy would be for my partner to wear a sexy latex outfit with some red or black latex gloves and some vampire fangs. She could then control me and rule me as my queen and drain me until I am empty
Hunter32

Post by Hunter32 »

Nurse roleplays involving scrubs, gloves, mask, cap, and gown. Long HJ/BJ with the gloves on which leads to sex. Sometimes with a condom, sometimes without. Luckily for me, my wife obliges my kinks and I get to experience all of this
dataone89
Newcomer

Post by dataone89 »

My fantasy was fulfilled in a video clip by Glovesjobs.com
Its been 10 years since they shot that clip and I still masturbate to the clip

A nurse wearing green surgical scrubs, face mask and head cover (exactly a typical surgery outfit) with tight white surgical gloves

Checking my penis, sounding it with metal sounds and massaging it with her tight white gloved hand and finally releasing my cum in a metal dish.
willbull
Occasional poster

Post by willbull »

I would love to be surrounded by a medical team all ready to examine me thoroughly. All the females are dressed in scrubs with latex surgical masks and bouffant caps. They all pull surgical gloves up over their watches and begin to work.

One is giving me gas off and on with an anesthesia mask. Another one is holding my hand. One is inside my anus massaging my prostate while the fourth is masturbating me.

They also take turns having me pleasure them. One rides me while another sits on my face as I eat her out. Finally one puts on her pink strap on and pegs me while another jerks me off. We have fun for hours and are completely exhausted!

Return to “Glove talk forum”