What's your Glove Fantasy... even if it's impossible!

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

KDS144
WWGFA donor

What's your Glove Fantasy... even if it's impossible!

Post by KDS144 »

I've started this thread as I thought it might make for some interesting and fun stories/ideas... I wondered what crazy fantasies people have relating to their fetish? I'm not thinking of anything that would prove too shocking for people, but maybe you have something that's always been in your mind that is quite simply impossible to actually happen, and will always remain a dream! Maybe if I tell you mine, this will make more sense?

I particularly like it when my wife's rubber gloves get sweaty, especially when she is washing up - the combination of smells of sweaty rubber in hot water is amazing. I love to slip my fingers in her cuffs and feel her clammy arms. So... for sometime I have had this fantasy that she could miniaturise me, and slip me inside the arm of her glove where I could stay whilst her gloves got sweaty. The smell, feeling and sounds would be absolutely amazing 8D , although it might be difficult to hold on in one place!!!

So there we go. Slightly crazy, I know, but then little about the fetish fits in with normal logic anyway!!

Let's hear yours!
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Re: What's your Glove Fantasy... even if it's impossible!

Post by tronn206 »

Luckily for me my fetish is very straight forward. Getting a household glove hand job.:-) And because its not too outrageous I've had quite a few.:-) Never gets boring. Always dreaming about the next one. Fingers crossed.:-)
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
greenyrst

Post by greenyrst »

Unfortunately mine is far to disgusting to talk about publicly.
Rubrglvlvr
WWGFA donor

Post by Rubrglvlvr »

A machine that masturbates me with many long rubber gloves while I am tied down to a table inside it.
I love rubber gloves!
KDS144
WWGFA donor

Post by KDS144 »

Thanks for the replies - I like the idea of a machine that masturbates you!

Glad you've managed to have your fantasy many times over, tronn206 - nice to hear there are willing participants in our fetish;-)

Any others?
nwgl12

Post by nwgl12 »

Three girls all wearing different types of gloves, one fetish latex, one household, and one leather. I'm strapped down in one of those gyno chairs and leather's giving me a super wet handjob, gloves glistening with lube as she slowly works my cock

Meanwhile, latex is going to town on my asshole, her gloves covered in fisting lubricant, flexing and wiggling her fingers at me every now and again.

And household is tickling my body, her textured hands running up and down my sensitive spots.

All three are wearing medical masks too. They aren't mean or nasty or anything of the sort to me either. Rather their laughing their asses off and having a good ol time and carrying on as they work me over. I cum again and again but they don't stop until they're satisfied.

Of course, I'd also settle for a gloved handjob too.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

mine's definately impossible..

make all females world wide,wear gloves,24\7,everywhere,never take them off (or as little as possible)

and only long sexy ones,get rid of the wrist short crap :p

;)
KDS144
WWGFA donor

Post by KDS144 »

Great ideas - and if only there could be legislation about wearing gloves ;-)

Three women all in gloves sounds like an amazing prospect. Households do feel amazing when gently used all over the body.

I have another one too - to work in a rubber glove factory. Maybe pulling gloves of the moulds... I'd get to wear rubber gloves all day and the smell and sounds would be unbelievable. Possibly not a great career plan, however.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

KDS144 wrote: I have another one too - to work in a rubber glove factory. Maybe pulling gloves of the moulds... I'd get to wear rubber gloves all day and the smell and sounds would be unbelievable. Possibly not a great career plan, however.
get to work in some departmant in a hospital - lotsa household wearing gloves there ;)
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

nwgl12 wrote:Three girls all wearing different types of gloves, one fetish latex, one household, and one leather. I'm strapped down in one of those gyno chairs and leather's giving me a super wet handjob, gloves glistening with lube as she slowly works my cock

Meanwhile, latex is going to town on my asshole, her gloves covered in fisting lubricant, flexing and wiggling her fingers at me every now and again.

And household is tickling my body, her textured hands running up and down my sensitive spots.

All three are wearing medical masks too. They aren't mean or nasty or anything of the sort to me either. Rather their laughing their asses off and having a good ol time and carrying on as they work me over. I cum again and again but they don't stop until they're satisfied.

Of course, I'd also settle for a gloved handjob too.
I do like this. Although I'd swap the leather gloves for some tight surgical ones. :-)
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover

Return to “Glove talk forum”