Obsessive Compulsive Country House Cleaners

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Obsessive Compulsive Country House Cleaners

Post by mrs uni »

The title alone says it all really! Compulsive cleaners are sent for five day stays at filthy houses owned by aristocrats who don't know where to start and generally can't be bothered. Well that can only mean one thing and yes, it does; wall to wall rubber gloves, there's something for everyone, lots of tight blue disposable gloves, constant yellow Marigolds, the odd pair of pink rubbers and even some heavy duty rubberised red gloves a few times.

General format is that a cleaning obsessed (sometimes clinically diagnosed as having OCD) man and woman (unrelated) are sent to help clean up a really dirty house. The cleaners in papery overalls, wellies and rubber gloves tidy, wash, sort and do whatever it takes to bring the dirty houses back to their former glory.

While I can't remember the names, from the back to back session of several episodes I watched last week there was one with a young girl with long brown hair who was seldom without her gloves (plus she wore leather ones when outside) who I'm sure many of the gents on here would love to have over to their place to tidy up hem hem :shy:

Anyone else seen this show? Feel free to post as many clips as you like :whoop:
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Obsessive Compulsive Country House Cleaners

Post by Rommeltje »

:lol: Haha, after the first two paragraphs, I was thinking: "Great idea! Send it to Netflix, maybe they'll make it! :up:" But it already is an actual show?! :w00t:

I hope someone does post clips. :D
Someguy
VIP

Post by Someguy »

I feel like I saw this show on the forum a few years back, but here's a few clips I found on YouTube with an OCD cleaner wearing rubber gloves:

In this clip she puts on TWO pairs!

FrauDrGummi
Glovely Diva

Post by FrauDrGummi »

Haha fun watching these. As I dont live in Uk I have never even heard of this show. Second video was the best one, and the highlight was the double gloving. She actually did that, amazing. I use to do that as well, but not while Im cleaning. For other fetish purposes really.

Thanks for sharing this.

Frau. Dr. Gummi
I am committed to develop and deliver innovative therapies to glove and rubber fetish patients to address major unmet medical needs for advance rubber and glove fetishism.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

My favourite was the third one! Beautiful woman, and no sleeves! <3
FrauDrGummi
Glovely Diva

Post by FrauDrGummi »

Then look at 09:40

another double gloving....

I am committed to develop and deliver innovative therapies to glove and rubber fetish patients to address major unmet medical needs for advance rubber and glove fetishism.
KDS144
WWGFA donor

Post by KDS144 »

I do like Hayleigh, and she looks amazing in rubber gloves, but she does have a very unhealthy (in more than one way) relationship with bleach!!
wmowrg
MIA

Post by wmowrg »

I think the majority (if not, all) of the above clips are from the original series "Obsessive Compulsive Cleaners", the "Country House" version is just a natural progression from this ... It features some of the original OCD cleaners from the first 4 or 5 series and takes them out of their homes to these neglected country piles and their eccentric (and skint) owners, in order for the cleaners to help them get their mansions up straight ...

Not a fan of the Country House version for two reasons ...

1. Can't stand seeing men in household rubber gloves :no:
2. They pretty much always wear those white disposable overalls and masks ... doesn't really work for me

Just my opinion, but nothing goes better with a pair of marigolds than normal everyday clothing (or a lack of it !!) .... :up:

Return to “Glove talk forum”