I need your help [glovely innocent activities w/ new GF]

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Babababa22
Occasional poster

I need your help [glovely innocent activities w/ new GF]

Post by Babababa22 »

Hi Guys,
this week end, my girlfriend come in my house and we will be alone ^^ for one if the first time. I search any activities we can do toghether with wearing gloves of course. She doesn't know about my fetish and i want to discover with her this pleasure and next, i will talk to her about that.
I thought about cooking together but it's a bit strange to wear gloves botf og us just to touch not a lot of thing like eggs or ....

Thank's for your advice. Any idea ( activities to do at home with gloves for me and my girlfirend ) except household :)

My fetish is to wear just latex gloves, gloves you can use in your every day life

Thank's

A glovess loversss
Last edited by SexySurgical on Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: title, Capitals & []
Nico
WWGFA donor

Re: I NEED YOUR HELP

Post by Nico »

Maby paint eachother with body paint and gloves;)
Babababa22
Occasional poster

Post by Babababa22 »

Yeah, good idea ! Do you have any idea but not sexual, i mean as if it was a normal activity !!!
Nico
WWGFA donor

Post by Nico »

Maby make a sculpture or something of clay..idont know if you think about something like this. :)
gadget23

Post by gadget23 »

well there is Cleaning Painting maybe Looking through an attic or Basement
AngelSlayer
Regular poster

Post by AngelSlayer »

Hello babababa22

This sounds like a great weekend you are about to have Haha.
Although my favorite kind of glove is leather but i can think of some activities that use latex one too.
First you need to make her happy , set up the good mood for her. Buy her some favorite flower and tell her how much you love her.

Now the acitivities.

1.Plant a small tree together (I guess you will have to find it before the weekend to come) , let her wear the latex gloves then tell her gardening glove is boring , this one is way cooler ! , after that let her name the tree you just planted , then tell her 'I love this tree already ,but of course I love you more !' ... Kiss her after that too.

2.Doing a doctor or nurse roleplay , this will go well if she' s a playful / funny girl. in that afternoon or the evening , walk to her with a face like this :oops: ....tell her that you are in pain , follows by saying 'Doctor (her name) can you please diagnose me , your (organ name) hurts then hand her the latex gloves , I am pretty sure she will play along , after that keep pointing to another organs , use your creativity and do your best to crack some good jokes during this moment ... And lastly , the climax , point down at your little dragon.

Good luck man 8)
Fredzilla55
Occasional poster

Post by Fredzilla55 »

My personal go to is inviting a girl over for a meal where most of it is cooked at my place so that there are a lot of dirty dishes. Once we are done eating I ask her if she feels like helping me wash the dishes since there are two of us and I offer her latex gloves to wear while we do it.
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Not sure what you mean but sounds nice (punctuation, capital letters).
gadget23 wrote:well there is Cleaning Painting maybe Looking through an attic or Basement
Babababa22
Occasional poster

Post by Babababa22 »

Yeah, nice ideas, Thank's for all your ideas ! Any other ideas. I think about couking. But what can you cook with gloves ????
Other ideas are welcome !!!

I keep in mind this idea of washing plates, rubish in the bin, ....
gadget23

Post by gadget23 »

SexySurgical wrote:Not sure what you mean but sounds nice (punctuation, capital letters).
gadget23 wrote:well there is Cleaning Painting maybe Looking through an attic or Basement
I mean some activities are Cleaning, Painting, Or looking through an attic or basement

Return to “Glove talk forum”