I need your help [glovely innocent activities w/ new GF]

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: I NEED YOUR HELP

Post by SexySurgical »

Fish, chicken (salmonella).
Babababa22 wrote:Yeah, nice ideas, Thank's for all your ideas ! Any other ideas. I think about couking. But what can you cook with gloves ????
Other ideas are welcome !!!

I keep in mind this idea of washing plates, rubish in the bin, ....
speedmstr
WWGFA donor

Re: I need your help [glovely innocent activities w/ new GF]

Post by speedmstr »

Making glow jars or making luxury scented soaps/ bath bombs.

These are messy and will definitely require gloves, for pretty much the entire process, and if she likes arts and crafts she'll love making them.

Admittedly this is not that sexual and can't really be 'sexed up'.

But if you play your cards right, you never know what could happen!

Good luck. Hope the visit goes well. I think all of us single glove lovers are a bit 'green with envy' right now :D

PS: You could also try tie dye T-shirts. But I'm unsure of how much a woman would like it.

YouTube glow jars luxury scented soaps/ bath bombs for inspiration.
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

As I mentioned a dozen times before: don't make your girlfriend wear gloves under false pretexts. In the context of sex, openly tell her about what turns you on, but don't 'introduce' gloves with all kinds of stupid reasons that have nothing to do with sex. First of all, women have a sharply tuned bullshit alert for these kinds of things. Secondly: if that alert wouldn't set off already for some unlikely reason, then you're going to make a complete fool of yourself when you finally tell her why you made her wear gloves for stupid reasons all these times.
My advice: to get pussy *and* gloves effortlessly, just be open and honest.
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

x2
katertjekat wrote:As I mentioned a dozen times before: don't make your girlfriend wear gloves under false pretexts. In the context of sex, openly tell her about what turns you on, but don't 'introduce' gloves with all kinds of stupid reasons that have nothing to do with sex. First of all, women have a sharply tuned bullshit alert for these kinds of things. Secondly: if that alert wouldn't set off already for some unlikely reason, then you're going to make a complete fool of yourself when you finally tell her why you made her wear gloves for stupid reasons all these times.
My advice: to get pussy *and* gloves effortlessly, just be open and honest.
Relationships, however prim and novel, are about openness, bot about premeditated 'coincidences'.
I hope you ( Babababa22 ) like these sort of suggested activities yourself, not as some coincidental leading up to...
wmowrg
MIA

Post by wmowrg »

Cooking : chopping hot chillis ..... most cooking sites recommend wearing gloves ..... :up:
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: I NEED YOUR HELP

Post by mrs uni »

Babababa22 wrote:But what can you cook with gloves ????
You can cook anything gloved if you want, it just takes practice and going a bit slower. All perfectly possible as I know from experience :)

Return to “Glove talk forum”