GLOVE CLIP GIVEAWAY II

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

FrauDrGummi
Glovely Diva

GLOVE CLIP GIVEAWAY II

Post by FrauDrGummi »

Yes, Christmas come early this year, for one of you :-)

This contest is the easiest contest you have ever participated in and the rules are simple.

Tell me why you deserve this clip but this time also include your favorite pair of gloves

Good luck !

Oh, btw. Clip contains black fetish latex gloves with intense teasing. No nudity.
I am committed to develop and deliver innovative therapies to glove and rubber fetish patients to address major unmet medical needs for advance rubber and glove fetishism.
glovex

Re: GLOVE CLIP GIVEAWAY II

Post by glovex »

Hehe, I derseve it, because I'm the first ?! :D

I totally love latex fetish gloves :)
FrauDrGummi
Glovely Diva

Post by FrauDrGummi »

That was fast .. :)
I am committed to develop and deliver innovative therapies to glove and rubber fetish patients to address major unmet medical needs for advance rubber and glove fetishism.
FrauDrGummi
Glovely Diva

Post by FrauDrGummi »

Maybe this one also will have only one contestant.... haha
z334
Regular poster

Post by z334 »

I don't think I really deserve this clip, since I'm not a huge fan of latex gloves. But thought I'd join the competition anyway just for the fun of it, and since a competition like this really deserves as many contestants as it can get. I mean, come on - it's a free video with a super hot girl teasing you with gloves! This is a glove fetish forum, right? Also I think it's interesting to hear about peoples glove preferences, and I'd like to share mine.

I am a huge rubber glove fetishist though, so if the clip featured rubber gloves instead of latex gloves, I'd definitely be trying more seriously to win! I do have quite a collection. My favourite rubber gloves has to be the Polyco Deep Sink, in the right size of course - and by "right size" I mean really tight. These are delicate yellow rubber gloves with 38 cm cuffs (elbow length for most women), and they even come in size 6... :)' I've even bought 6 pairs in size 6 and 6 pairs in size 7, just in case they get cancelled some day (let's hope not). These gloves are just extremely sexy, and no other rubber gloves come close to them imo. I also think the Spontex Technic 450 are super hot. These are black light weight industrial rubber gloves that goes up to the elbows -I believe the medium size is like size 7 or something. I own two pairs.
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

I'm not sure I deserve it but it would be the best Christmas prezzie I could ever get. :-) </3
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
BLHunter
WWGFA donor

Post by BLHunter »

Hmm i want to partecipate but i don't have a real reason for saying why i deserve that. Like a lot of the users in this forum i have a huge fetish for latex gloves and my goal is to have a personal collection of latex clothes and sharing with people who understand me. I'm a simple guy, not exhibitionist, who likes to talk with our community :)
3clipse
Regular poster

Post by 3clipse »

I would love to think I deserve this video though I think I'm with everyone else saying they don't know specifically why. This is however, is too good of an offer to pass up, and I'm just happy that you're running this contest again since it seems most of us missed it the first time and I think anyone would be more than happy to receive such a gift! :D

These days I tend to favor fetish latex gloves but my introduction to gloves was in the realm of households. My favorite pair of gloves ever has to be my pink elbow length household gloves from (I believe) Safeway that I got probably around the early 2000's. Sadly they don't make them anymore to my knowledge and mine have since fallen apart, but they were the perfect combination of both fetish-like gloves since they had a smooth unlined rubber interior that felt great to just glide on when you were feeling like wearing them. They were also extremely form fitting all of the way up the arm but with the normal household feeling minus the sometimes overly intrusive grip textures on them. A perfect pair if I ever knew them.
FrauDrGummi
Glovely Diva

Post by FrauDrGummi »

More contestants.

I will pick the winner tomorrow :-)
FrauDrGummi
Glovely Diva

Post by FrauDrGummi »

Based upon the fact that he was first, and he loves latex gloves... The winner is GLOVEX! :yay:

Thanks to the rest of you who participated, remember... I have a tonne of clips so watch for more contests.

Return to “Glove talk forum”