Annoncement to my girlfriend about my fetish !

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Babababa22
Occasional poster

Annoncement to my girlfriend about my fetish !

Post by Babababa22 »

Hi everyone,
I want to tell to my girlfriend my fetish because i don't want to lie anymore but i am a bit worried about her reaction. If you alreadyhave a girlfriend and you said that you are gloves fetishsist to her, What was her reaction ?? I'm talking about real reaction, not stories. Did she judged you or she was ok and accept to wear gloves sometimes.

Thank's for your answer.
b1985
Regular poster

Re: Annoncement to my girlfriend about my fetish !

Post by b1985 »

In the past, girlfriends of mine enjoyed the idea. An added bit of kink. One girl even had the fetish herself.

My current girlfriend was completely against it but she got drunk one night (as you do) and she indulged. If they like/love you enough, they will be absolutely fine with it pal.
Acetee
WWGFA donor

Post by Acetee »

Honesty is the secret. It can be hard at the beginning but if she is open-minded enough then there's no problem. My girlfriend accepted it when i talked to her about that and now, she really likes it and takes a lot of pleasure about wearing gloves. It's awesome !
Monster
Occasional poster

Post by Monster »

Just tell her that gloves turn you on. If she reacts poorly then dump her and find a girl who will wear gloves for you. If she reacts positively then you're good to go.

It's easy. You're over thinking this too much. Every chick I've told that gloves turn me on has worn gloves for me. Even the ones who at first were like "really? that's weird, but ok..."
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

x2. It's just sorta lingerie, lil' kinky. Not difficult, not dangerous nor painful.
Just make sure you like her for her as well.
Monster wrote:Just tell her that gloves turn you on. If she reacts poorly then dump her and find a girl who will wear gloves for you. If she reacts positively then you're good to go.

It's easy. You're over thinking this too much. Every chick I've told that gloves turn me on has worn gloves for me. Even the ones who at first were like "really? that's weird, but ok..."
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

Try and start up a sexy conversation and slowly bring it round to turn ons and kinks. Mention gloves and hopefully it might catch her attention. Then you can explain how the sight of a sexy women in gloves and the feel of them is so wonderful. The thing is to us glove fetishists gloves are the kinkiest thing in the world but to other people they're not that bad. Not when compered with some of the fetishes out there.:-)
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
Hergloveddom
Regular poster

Post by Hergloveddom »

One day at the beginning of our relationship , I was wearing gloves . She asked me why I wore gloves a lot , and while she was asking she was wearing gloves . I told " I like to wear gloves. Very shortly afterwards I admitted I had a glove fetish and she told me that she also thought gloves were hot. She obviously wasn't judge mental.
I admitted to my ex wife when we were together that I had a fetish for gloves and that made her basically stop wearing . She would wear them on occasion .
weasel2000
Regular poster

Post by weasel2000 »

tronn206 wrote:...The thing is to us glove fetishists gloves are the kinkiest thing in the world but to other people they're not that bad. Not when compered with some of the fetishes out there.:-)
Yeah, my wife was like "Oh, is that all..." when I told her; she found it amusing and now likes certain gloves to roam her body also... it's a give and take; but also remember that while the gloves are sexy; they're nothing without someone to share it with...compliment her (w/o gloves) remind her that SHE is what makes the gloves sexy, focus it on her and she will gladly want to wear gloves FOR YOU... ;-)
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

:up: <3
weasel2000 wrote:
tronn206 wrote:...The thing is to us glove fetishists gloves are the kinkiest thing in the world but to other people they're not that bad. Not when compered with some of the fetishes out there.:-)
Yeah, my wife was like "Oh, is that all..." when I told her; she found it amusing and now likes certain gloves to roam her body also... it's a give and take; but also remember that while the gloves are sexy; they're nothing without someone to share it with...compliment her (w/o gloves) remind her that SHE is what makes the gloves sexy, focus it on her and she will gladly want to wear gloves FOR YOU... ;-)

Return to “Glove talk forum”