What are the odds of this?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

jackfrosty
Regular poster

What are the odds of this?

Post by jackfrosty »

Something I've thought about a lot in my life is what it would be like to be with a woman with a glove fetish. I'm a male 23 years old and truly would choose having a glove fetish partner over a life of wealth and fame. Thinking about it is so exciting and exhilarating, but at the same time I realize the odds of this ever becoming reality are extremely slim. How many women in the United States would you predict have a glove fetish? What about on Earth? Give me your estimation. This could help me fathom my odds a little better. Thanks folks
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: What are the odds of this?

Post by Rommeltje »

One in a million sounds about right. :-P

Actually, that still seems generous. That would mean there are roughly 350 female glove fetishists in the US alone. If that were the case, I think we'd have a bit more of them on the forum.
dopefish

Post by dopefish »

If you add in people who will wear gloves because they love you your chances look a lot better.
FrauDrGummi
Glovely Diva

Post by FrauDrGummi »

Agree with Dopefish on this one. Finding a woman with a glove fetish is maybe one in a million, at least. But finding a girl who will wear gloves because she loves you its actually very likely :-)
I am committed to develop and deliver innovative therapies to glove and rubber fetish patients to address major unmet medical needs for advance rubber and glove fetishism.
weasel2000
Regular poster

Post by weasel2000 »

That's what I found, a woman who loves me enough to wear gloves and in turn has found some of her own personal delight in both wearing gloves and having me caress her in latex and rubber gloves...but as I have been saying; find a woman to love first, love her and show her that she is of primary importance in your life and if she loves you back, she will indulge what you love. Love is communications, a give and take...
Carrie Karkus
Glovely Diva

Post by Carrie Karkus »

I have to agree with pretty much everything that everyone else has said here. Finding another female glove fetishist is a one in a million chance, if that. As Rom said, if such were the case, we'd be seeing more of them here. Relationships such as the one I've fallen into during the last year, where two fetishists of a like mind fall in love, are quite a rarity. However, finding a woman who will love you enough to indulge your fetish is even more likely, as evidenced by weasel2000's relationship.
weasel2000 wrote:...but as I have been saying; find a woman to love first, love her and show her that she is of primary importance in your life and if she loves you back, she will indulge what you love. Love is communications, a give and take...
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

We're a rare breed, especially ones looking for guys, for some reason there seem to be more gay female fetishists than straight ones. But we do exist!

Return to “Glove talk forum”