Girl's Talk

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

sensualista
Occasional poster

Re: Girl's Talk

Post by sensualista »

mrs uni wrote:
Outside I'll only wear leather gloves and that's during the winter time, they aren't just a fashion accessory, they serve the purpose of keeping warm too. As for whether the make me feel excited, well I'm definitely more aware of my hands, what they're doing, look like, feel like, any sensations and so on when I'm gloved, I guess you could say its like a small frisson of excitement rather than some huge 'whoa!! I'm wearing gloves and feeling damned sexy right now!!' vibe.
it's the same for me... there's a subtle sensation, a certain awareness when I'm wearing gloves, but it's usually not some huge excitement, especially when I'm wearing them outside.
sensualista
Occasional poster

Post by sensualista »

really love the questions in this thread :shy:
Rommeltje wrote:As a follow-up, and in relation to the most recent comments in this thread, which part of the fetish is bigger for you girls/ladies: wearing them? Or seeing men wear them? Or perhaps even other women wearing them?
for me, I'd say it's both... wearing them and seeing other people wear them, BUT it hugely depends on who the other person is. Women wearing leather gloves are usually more exciting for me, but a well-dressed guy wearing a snugly fitting pair of soft leather gloves will definitely draw my attention :luv:
it's mostly the same with other types of gloves, I am usually more fascinated by women wearing gloves, but depending on the circumstances, a man wearing gloves can be very interesting as well!

also in general I'd say wearing gloves myself and seeing other people wear gloves causes different kinds of sensation for me, but I gotta think more about what that is exactly before I can put it into words
Hergloveddom
Regular poster

Post by Hergloveddom »

I know I posted somthing like this question before, but I'm asking this to the Ladies.

Now that it is Summer, Do you still wear leather gloves? To see a woman wear leather gloves in the Spring or Summer is pretty attractive.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

some probably do,but its rare

u gotta have a comfy weather where the temp's arent too high (or,its a bit colder in the evening\night = which will make them wearing gloves easyly)

some probably still do indoors where the a\c is on ;)
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

You a lady now, Ceramic? ;)
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

married to one,so learned some stuff :p + what i wrote makes sense (at least to me :D)
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

operalove wrote:
mrs uni wrote: I sometimes wonder if part of the thrill is the inappropriateness. Let's face it, there are almost no situations nowadays where wearing gloves is the norm. They're linked to a past notion of femininity and glamour that I wish I'd been around to experience. Maybe part of the allure is a desire to feel feminine and glamorous in a way you don't in modern clothes.

You raised an interesting point mrs uni. I already thought about it. I also wish sometimes I was born in the last century so I can enjoy more gloved women. In the past, A woman was almost naked when she goes out without gloves. But then I ask my self. Part of our fetish is its uniqueness, that thrill when we are waiting for the moment of wearing or seeing gloves, experiencing our intimate moment, creating the fantasy in our mind.

Do you think we (or more precisely you women that would wear gloves daily like any accessory) would have developed a fetish for gloves if it was such a commen thing to wear like socks or shirts?
I think there might be more people with the fetish if anything if it was more commonplace to see gloves being worn more often. When you think how many people on here start off having the fetish after seeing a neighbour, auntie etc in gloves and finding a way to try on and wear their gloves or steal them it seems that exposure to gloves is a trigger in itself, rather than the rarity of them these days.

I think I definitely would have still had the fetish, no doubt about it. Mine feeds on seeing gloves being worn in real life or on screen so more exposure would have played a big part. The thrill of it being rare etc is the thing I don't like about the having the fetish; wearing long gloves in particular seems to attract comments either of a 'ooh you kinky thing' or just comments generally because they scarcely get worn nowadays, so you feel less inclined to draw attention to yourself by wearing them, especially if having the things on is turning you on like crazy and you fear that its written all over your face/you can't concentrate on much other than you're actually wearing gloves outside your bedroom/house :whoop:

Besides, I think I was hardwired to find the things attractive, I don't know why, I certainly never asked to have a range of fetishes, if anything I've spent more of my life feeling tortured/embarrassed by the fact I NEED to wear something, see it, own it and the anguish of not being able to wear it, not owning some precious garments, being discovered, wishing I could keep the gloves or whatever item of clothing on indefinitely but I can't because everyone will think I'm weird.

Anguish is the word that sums up the fetish for me the best. The anguish of being discovered for what I am, someone a bit kinky. The anguish of not being able to satisfy my urge to wear gloves etc. The anguish of knowing it isn't appropriate and I can't just wear what I want without it attracting attention. The anguish of only being able to indulge myself when there is no one around and no one potentially going to interrupt me. Not feeling womanly, sexy, attractive unless I can let rip and dress how I want but knowing that perhaps I'm the only one who is going to find me sexy dressed in that way...

There's so much guilt intertwined with it all. I know a lot of guys have expressed feeling similar about this but I'd be interested in if this is universal to women too.
operalove

Post by operalove »

Thanks mrs uni and all the ladies for sharing these deep feelings with us ^_^

I guess all male fetishists are wondering what it is like to be a female fetishist and I can say it feels so intense :luv:
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

mrs uni wrote:Anguish is the word that sums up the fetish for me the best. The anguish of being discovered for what I am, someone a bit kinky. The anguish of not being able to satisfy my urge to wear gloves etc. The anguish of knowing it isn't appropriate and I can't just wear what I want without it attracting attention. The anguish of only being able to indulge myself when there is no one around and no one potentially going to interrupt me. Not feeling womanly, sexy, attractive unless I can let rip and dress how I want but knowing that perhaps I'm the only one who is going to find me sexy dressed in that way...
Do you think you'd be happier without your fetishes?
Ber75
Regular poster

Post by Ber75 »

Rommetjle if I may answer . I don't think I would be happier without my fetish. I spent over half my life thinking that there was something odd about me . Trying to hide my feelings. I'm glad that I found this site . I have got to meet some nice people made some really nice friends. I've been able to open up my feelings found out who I am. I've learned that I'm not alone with this fetish. Would I be happier ? Honestly No. I would have been unhappier not knowing there was others like me

Return to “Glove talk forum”