different gloves, different emotions?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

sensualista
Occasional poster

different gloves, different emotions?

Post by sensualista »

something for those among you who are into more than one type of glove... do you have different emotions associated with the different kinds of gloves you like?
for example, both household and leather gloves can give me a whole variety of feelings, ranging from purely " being protected" to highly aroused. with other types of gloves, however, the sexual component is almost non existant. I really like surgical/medical gloves in a "need to protect myself" context, but they don't do much for me in the context of pleasuring myself.
an even more extreme example for me would be work gloves - I fantasize about someone I'm attracted to asking me to help them with gardening chores and then making me wear some heavy leather rose pruning gloves that cover my arms up to my elbows so I'd be protected from dirt and thorns and stuff, but there's nothing sexual about it, it just makes me all warm and fuzzy :shy:

so yeah... I'd be curious to know if others have different emotions related to different kinds of gloves as well 8)
tobiros
Occasional poster

Re: different gloves, different emotions?

Post by tobiros »

Hi,

Actually for me it's more about how these feelings and emotions (being protected, aroused, safe, fuzzy, etc.) would all play together and balance differently according to the situation, but all of them would always be there in some proportions.

For instance, on the street, holding hands in tight leather gloves, would be aroused/protected/fuzzy; for dish washing rubber gloves that would be protected/safe/aroused; for motorcycling that would be safe/protected/fuzzy/aroused.

I have my "best gloves" for "best situations" list of course, and sometime see unexpected situation that might be extremely interesting (for instance gardening in dirt, but with strong surgical gloves for maximum hand agility; that would be arousing).

You get the idea :)

-- N
JT4004
Regular poster

Re: different gloves, different emotions?

Post by JT4004 »

Hello

Different gloves do make me feel differently.
Fetish latex gloves make me feel very powerful and in control and makes me feel like I can do anything. Satin gloves make me feel feminine and a bit vulnerable. Rubber gloves make me feel very safe and homely. Each of these has been used/explored over the past few years in a way to better explore my fetish and how I feel

Return to “Glove talk forum”