demise of the latex surgical glove.

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

tronn206
WWGFA donor

demise of the latex surgical glove.

Post by tronn206 »

Bit of a 1st world worry but do other LATEX surgical glove fetishists notice the gradual phasing out of latex gloves, probably due to allergic reaction to latex, in the world today? Nitrile just doesn't do anything for me.:-(
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: demise of the latex surgical glove.

Post by SexySurgical »

I guess it's been going on for 10-15 years already but latex still is best in tight& elastic as I understand.
Also, there were even some weird chemical or allergic issues w/ nitrile showing up as well...

Who knows some new powder or coating in latex will do the trick?
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

Hope so. Do love a latex glove but must admit my number 1 is a household glove.:-)
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
BuddyB
Regular poster

Post by BuddyB »

I highly recommend trying a polyisoprene glove. They are just as elastic as a latex glove.

Surgical gloves are my personal favorite, and I will now go with polyisoprene every time over latex. I have been using surgical gloves for over 30 years.
Tightgloves

Post by Tightgloves »

I like latex gloves, but in the last times I like very much thin nitrile disposable gloves size S. Nitrile gloves can be very thin, thinner than latex, then they can have a good elasticity.
majkic
Regular poster

Post by majkic »

Yes I have noticed the same thing :*( . Nitrile is a hopeless substitutefor me, might as well be plastic; and synthetic (polychloroprene) isn't the same either, in my experience - just doesn't have the flexibility, fluidity and stretchiness of natural rubber. I've been stocking up on various unlined true rubber gloves... ...just wish I'd started a couple of decades ago when the great gloves were still available.

Even where latex is available the texture of the glove inside is ruined for me by the use of "polymer coatings" (or similar) which are supposed to ease donning. I'm sure for the intended use this does indeed help, but it sure ruins the texture for me when I'm lubing up the inside and pleasuring myself! Biogel gloves are still the best shape, flexibility, fit and even smell, but God I miss the old Regent "Dispo" variety which didn;t have that horrid "Biogel coating" inside. I've often fantasised about visiting the factory and grabbing a bunch of them, size 8.5, before they reach the coating line! The same fate has (for me) ruined the Matador hairdresser's glove, which also used to be super-sexy and silky smooth inside, and now has a nasty coating.

The one ray of hope seems to be from the Far East - Malaysia and China for instance - where proper rubber, often unlined, still seems to be the norm. Thank goodness for the Internet - if we were confined to Western suppliers we'd all be stuck with flock-lined nitrile by now!
glovesnap20
Regular poster

Post by glovesnap20 »

I'm also sad to see latex being phased out. Latex gloves still seem to be easily available online. It's just very rare now to see a medical professional wearing latex exam gloves "in the wild," with the exception of surgical gloves.

While the fit of nitrile gloves can be nice, I never find them quite as smooth. Even worse, the smell actively turns me off.
Tightgloves

Post by Tightgloves »

You're right, but some thin nitrile gloves are very arousing!
They are very thin and sensitive.
I buy 100 of them near home for 5.90€.
They are size S and I wear surgical gloves size 7. They are very tight. I wear them inside out, because they are very smooth inside. I have to put some talc on them before turning them inside out.
Last edited by Tightgloves on Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hunter32

Post by Hunter32 »

Tightgloves wrote:You're right, but some thin nitrile gloves are very arousing!
They are very thin and sensitive.
I buy 100 of them near home for 5.90€.
Those do look very good. I’ve never used nitrile more than a couole times, what brand are they?
Tightgloves

Post by Tightgloves »

I bought them at RisparmioCasa, Roma
They are made in Vietnam,
imported in Italy by Brenta srl Via Industria, 16 Camponogara (Venezia)
and distributed by RI. CA. DISTRIBUZIONE srl Lungotevere dei Mellini, 44 - Roma

Return to “Glove talk forum”