Recommendations for Household Gloves [more thin]

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Joesweegmen
Regular poster

Recommendations for Household Gloves [more thin]

Post by Joesweegmen »

I recently found a liking to household gloves in addition to medical gloves. I bought some gloves and they were ok but too thick. What are your recommendations for some thinner household gloves?
Last edited by SexySurgical on Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: []
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Recommendations for Household Gloves [more thin]

Post by Rommeltje »

Which ones did you get that you found too thick?

And, also very important: what country do you live in? If you're in Europe, I'd know just the gloves you'd need, but I think you're in America, right?
Joesweegmen
Regular poster

Post by Joesweegmen »

Rommeltje wrote:Which ones did you get that you found too thick?

And, also very important: what country do you live in? If you're in Europe, I'd just the gloves you'd need, but I think you're in America, right?
I got some generic ones from Walgreens (American drug store) so yes i'm in America
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Hmm, generic gloves are usually quite thin, relatively. But they never feel very good, because of the cheap material. Brand gloves are usually much softer and smoother. But they would probably be a bit thicker too.

Still, I think I'd recommend you try to find some Casabella Waterstop gloves (Bed, Bath & Beyond should have them). They're not super thin, but they have a pretty good fit. Or they used to at least. They were taken over by a different company a few years ago, and I personally haven't tried the new ones yet.

Other than that, the choices on offer really depend on what part of the country you're in. Perhaps you could sneak a picture of the glove wall in a (big chain) supermarket near you?
Joesweegmen
Regular poster

Post by Joesweegmen »

Rommeltje wrote:Hmm, generic gloves are usually quite thin, relatively. But they never feel very good, because of the cheap material. Brand gloves are usually much softer and smoother. But they would probably be a bit thicker too.

Still, I think I'd recommend you try to find some Casabella Waterstop gloves (Bed, Bath & Beyond should have them). They're not super thin, but they have a pretty good fit. Or they used to at least. They were taken over by a different company a few years ago, and I personally haven't tried the new ones yet.

Other than that, the choices on offer really depend on what part of the country you're in. Perhaps you could sneak a picture of the glove wall in a (big chain) supermarket near you?
Thank you for your help! I will look into the gloves you mentioned!

Return to “Glove talk forum”