What to do about my glove collection.

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Joesweegmen
Regular poster

What to do about my glove collection.

Post by Joesweegmen »

I have noticed that my glove collection has gotten huge. It mainly consists of medical gloves and I kind of want to downsize a little. I don’t want to throw any away but I feel as though I am limited on options. Do you guys have any ideas as to what I could do?
Phee Jameson
Glovely Diva

Re: What to do about my glove collection.

Post by Phee Jameson »

Upgrade your storage space. :8up:

On a more real note; Do you have particular favourites / ones that you don't like so much? When it came to sorting my latex collection, I came to realise that I don't actually use much of it at all. Get it all out, and ask yourself; have I used this particular item in the last 3 months? If not, then put it aside in a separate pile to get rid of. Perhaps somebody on here might find some of it useful too. (assuming by medical gloves you mean disposable ones that haven't been used.)
Support me on patreon for exclusive glove content; https://www.patreon.com/pheejameson

Find me on instagram; https://www.instagram.com/misspheejameson/
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Yeah, have you thought about selling them? Plenty of interest here, I would think.
Joesweegmen
Regular poster

Post by Joesweegmen »

Phee Jameson wrote:Upgrade your storage space. :8up:

On a more real note; Do you have particular favourites / ones that you don't like so much? When it came to sorting my latex collection, I came to realise that I don't actually use much of it at all. Get it all out, and ask yourself; have I used this particular item in the last 3 months? If not, then put it aside in a separate pile to get rid of. Perhaps somebody on here might find some of it useful too. (assuming by medical gloves you mean disposable ones that haven't been used.)
They are disposable gloves. But many are loose but have never been used. They are just gloves i’ve collected over time. I thinking sorting them out would be a good idea. Thanks!
Joesweegmen
Regular poster

Post by Joesweegmen »

Rommeltje wrote:Yeah, have you thought about selling them? Plenty of interest here, I would think.
I thought about it but i’m not sure if anyone would want loose medical gloves even if they have never been used.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Well, you never know. You could try making a topic in the Market Square to gauge if there's any interest.

Return to “Glove talk forum”