Gloves in Public

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

tronn206
WWGFA donor

Re: Gloves in Public

Post by tronn206 »

Seeing women wearing household gloves in normal settings such as cafes, restaurants and doing the gardening is an amazing sight already. But the thought of seeing someone just walking down the street with rubber/latex gloves would blow my mind.:-) I remember when I was in my teens at a disco and there was a girl in a latex dress. I followed her round like a puppy most of the night.:-D If I saw someone just walking around in public with latex gloves on I think I would have my biggest ever orgasm and die happy. That or get over my shyness and try to talk to them.:-)
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Phee Jameson wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:34 pm Something that I'm a little curious about seeing as my followers on instagram seem to go CRAZY over me wearing latex out in public. My theory is that it has something to do with seeing the material out of its environmental 'norm' (I.e a bedroom environment) so I was wondering whether it would be the same case with gloves too.

If you saw somebody you found to be attractive wearing whatever kind of gloves that it is that you prefer out in public, would it do anything for you? (other than the fact that they're wearing your preferred choice of gloves, of course - I mean, would it do more so than it would if you saw the same person wearing the same gloves inside?)

I'm so curious as to whether it is just a latex thing, or whether seeing gloves 'out of context' would have a similar effect!

And if so, if you wouldn't mind explaining the 'why' as well, that would be interesting too!
So I love seeing gloves out in public. I think your right it’s the fact of getting to see them out and about for what ever reason. I have been wearing nitrile gloves out in public a little in places were I won’t know anyone so that I don’t run into anyone I see for now would just be awkward for now. I’ll also wear knit gloves if there is a chill in the air which is a bit more reasonable to most people so that’s not as hard.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

passer123 wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:09 am One of my first memories of my fetish, was looking out of the school-bus window and seeing a woman wearing yellow rubber gloves to walk her dog. Another time the cashier at the supermarket was wearing them too. Ever since then seeing gloves in public environment gets me even more excited then even in the bedroom. So much so, that I have taken my girlfriend, her wearing yellow gloves to places such as my local parks nature trail and through drive thru windows and toll booths. I love to not only see her in gloves but also the faces and reaction(mostly none) of the people we come across. Something about the thought of people imagining why the gloves are being worn for no apparent reason and the naughty undertone really turns me on.
How did you get her to agree to do that and with yellow gloves at that?? Must have been very nice!
Ber75
Regular poster

Post by Ber75 »

I wear mine EVERYWHERE . When I go to work . When I'm at work . When I go shopping. When I go out . Sometimes I'll wear while lounging around the house.

Return to “Glove talk forum”