Haunting on Hill House- Theodora

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Hunter32

Haunting on Hill House- Theodora

Post by Hunter32 »

Anyone seen this Netflix series? There’s a very attractive character that is rarely shown without wearing gloves. They usually look like satin or leather, but I like to imagine they’re latex. :D It’s a good show anyway, but it definitely gives an extra incentive to watch.

JaneyE
WWGFA Orderly

Re: Haunting on Hill House- Theodora

Post by JaneyE »

I basically watched the whole show just because of her, but since the horror genre is not my cup of tea, I feel it was not worth it. Although she's super hot, the picture above is the only time she wears such long gloves. Most of the time she wears short leather gloves, and she doesn't have much screen time altogether.

SPOILERS AHEAD!

Also, the reason why she wears gloves is not all that glamorous. She can feel other people's feelings when she touches them, so she wears the gloves for protection only, and I was very disappointed that the way her character evolved resulted in her deciding not to want that protection anymore at the end of the series. The last thing you see her do in the last episode is take her gloves off and throw them in the garbage. >:(
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Haunting on Hill House- Theodora

Post by Rommeltje »

JaneyE wrote:The last thing you see her do in the last episode is take her gloves off and throw them in the garbage. >:(
BOOOO!! Image

Return to “Glove talk forum”