Jersey Dotted Palm Gloves

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Jersey Dotted Palm Gloves

Post by GlovedYankee »

When we were doing our condo redo this fall, we had several pairs of work gloves, including some brown jersey gloves with the dotted palm for a better grip. I liked using them for general chores around the house and they worked really well. I found out quite by accident that the dotted palm on the gloves felt great on my bruised arm, so I explored other parts of my body and they felt really great as well.

So roll forward to this past week and I told my husband that the feel of the gloves might feel great on his back. So now I pull on pair over my black medical gloves (helps to hold the jersey gloves make a tighter fit on my hands) and I have the hubby strip down and I massage/rub down his back...sides, shoulders and calves. He looks forward to the feel on his back (which he has had issues with for a long while now) and now I rub him down usually every night before bed. Try it sometime, I like the feel and hubby LOVES it...I'm happy to help him out and he is astonished that this all came about from my glove fetish while it shows him that wearing gloves can be quite pleasurable. Time will tell where this may lead.

Pleasantly surprised!
GlovedYankee
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Jersey Dotted Palm Gloves

Post by Rommeltje »

Won't be long before he's a fetishist himself! :D

Return to “Glove talk forum”