Gloves, Inhibitions & Revelations

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Gloves, Inhibitions & Revelations

Post by GlovedYankee »

I have said a few times that I am so appreciative of having found this site and feeling a kinship with other glove fetishists.

It seem that my letting down my guard about my glove fetish with my husband has had several affects. Telling him finally after all these years it has freed my inner self it seems (well that and being ecstatic of not wearing eye glasses for the first time in 58 years!)

My husband is perfectly ok discussing gloves at any and all times (and we have at the weirdest times) and has led to him wearing HH gloves while washing dishes and the latest revelation...he does indeed wearing the black driving gloves I bought him! He finally agrees with me on the several reasons why he should of been using them for the last several years. He knows I think he is hot wearing them, but he just isn't wearing them to appease me, he really does like wearing them! So more gloves to come... ROM was right after all ;) :up:

He said to me that I seem much happier and more open about discussing any topic. I also surprised him with a wonderful body massage that I led to a fun conclusion ;)

It's been a wonderfully liberating month and an ecstatic last few days! I so cant wait to see where this leads.

Mike
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Gloves, Inhibitions & Revelations

Post by Rommeltje »

GlovedYankee wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:34 amROM was right after all ;) :up:
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Post by GlovedYankee »

An Update since i posted last...Life goes on and I am usually wearing gloves of some sort most of the day, usually my cloth gloves and or my black medical ones. The hubby has come to love wearing his leather driving gloves and he wears them whenever he drives the car (except for the cooler days when he wears his winter gloves). He even waits to put them on until I'm in the car so I can see him slip them on as it thrills me to see him pulling them on and wearing them.

I am very open with him about why I love them so much and he understands and supports my wearing gloves whenever I want. We have had discussions about just why he generally doesn't like wearing gloves more then he has to or needs to (he feels a disconnect between his fingers and things he is touching or doing) The one thing he is loving about my openess of wearing gloves is he loves the daily back rub I give him while I have my gloves on. I am enjoying this new side of our relationship.
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Post by GlovedYankee »

My gloved life continues :)

I am still wearing gloves pretty much all the time at home (latex, cloth, leather etc...what ever I'm in the mood for) and in the car. The hubby and I both have leather driving gloves now and we both wear them while we are in the car, no matter the weather ( love it and love seeing him in them!)

Recently I got a pair of Women's Unlined Isotoners that are stretch and good for compression They have helped with my hand/finger arthritis and they fit great. I wear them all the time and my hands do feel better....even better I can wear them anywhere, just explain they are compression gloves and thats that. So I get to wear gloves anywhere and everywhere :)

Oh it gets better, yesterday my husband and I were talking and he is complaining about how his left hand cramps up from his arthritis. I simply went and grabbed my Isotoners and said put them on...they slipped on and stretched for his hands and fit even better than they do for me. He said they felt great. He wore them several hours last night, I ordered him his own pair ;) He is now indulging my need to see him in gloves more often as he wants to please me and he knows it turns me on seeing him in gloves.

So gloved life gets better!
majkic
Regular poster

Post by majkic »

Glad to hear this worked out well for you - for both of you in fact. My g/f (who's essentially my wife, we've lived together a number of years now) is cool about it too. I introduced the subject of my rubber glove fetish fairly slowly and cautiously when we first got together and was delighted that she didn't see it as a big deal. Actually she found she also liked the feel of smooth unlined rubber when we were in bed together, and although it didn't ever become a really big or regular feature of our physical relationship, it certainly wasn't an issue, and we often used gloves as part of our overall sex play. More recently she's sadly had some health problems (breast cancer treatment) which mean that she now finds sex painful :-( - but she's more than happy to substitute a full blown rubber hand job, with lube and all. So whilst I won't say it's a good development overall, I'm certainly very grateful that fate (or however you like to describe it) gave me the alternative rubber route to pleasure; otherwise my sex life would be pretty dull right now.

Return to “Glove talk forum”