patterned disposable gloves

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

patterned disposable gloves

Post by countrylatexglover »

Not sure if anyone has every thought about this but it’s been in my mind for a few days now. Been thinking about how someone could print on nitrile gloves. Like take a plaid or striped pattern and but it on the gloves. :))))

https://images.homedepot-static.com/pro ... 4_1000.jpg
countrylatexglover wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 5:19 pm So I guess the point of this topic for a discussion was to see if anyone would wear nitrile exam gloves with printed designs such as plaid or striped, vertical or horizontal striped to match a long sleeve shirt. There are many colors now I know that I just thought the Idea was cool. maybe could be turned into a fashion statement somehow, like the next big fad! They can do it in small knit gloves and leather and many other, why not latex or nitrile!

So not these gloves but a box of nitrile gloves with a pattern on them like that! Fun stylish and just something different! :whoop:

Now mainly I’m just curious as to how many would actually like or buy gloves like this if they found them online somewhere. I know they already print on rubber gloves and garden gloves but not on disposable gloves.

There is one company out there who will print a logo on them right now but can’t find anything on printing patterns on nitrile gloves or even latex disposable gloves, and they only print very large quantities not just a single box kinda disappointed but i get it.

I know it would seem silly to some because you just throw them Away when your done or maybe you don’t idk lol. But I have been thinking about this for a little while now and wondering peoples opinion on it.

Feel free to share how you feel about it or if it even would register to you as something cool or not, I know I would like it but that’s just me and partly because I wear a lot of patterned shirts.

Thanks for any input and no I’m not planning on making any really but if I ever found a way to do it or get it done I would try! :whoop:
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: patterned disposable gloves

Post by SexySurgical »

This Brazilian glove firm shows there affiliate customer dentists/beauticians all the time in fancy colors:
https://www.instagram.com/uniglovesbr/

Should be interesting for them?
tigga76

Post by tigga76 »

Not individual, but a pattern: viewtopic.php?f=109&t=26022
countrylatexglover
VIP

Anyone else care to share a feeling about this or idea about it? Thank you for the reply’s sexysurgical and tigga76!
countrylatexglover
VIP

So I guess the point of this topic for a discussion was to see if anyone would wear nitrile exam gloves with printed designs such as plaid or striped, vertical or horizontal striped to match a long sleeve shirt. There are many colors now I know that I just thought the Idea was cool. maybe could be turned into a fashion statement somehow, like the next big fad! They can do it in small knit gloves and leather and many other, why not latex or nitrile!

Return to “Glove talk forum”