"colour-coding" household gloves

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

sensualista
Occasional poster

"colour-coding" household gloves

Post by sensualista »

I've been wondering... do those of you who like household gloves have colour preferences that are so strong that you simply cannot use gloves of a certain colour for anything but pleasure?
I realised that I cannot wear yellow or pink or natural household rubber gloves for chores anymore, it would be too distracting. for chores, I only wear blue or green or red gloves because they don't have the same effect on me as yellow or pink ones do, especially light pink ones :$ I used to do dishes in natural coloured Vileda gloves, but I can't do that anymore either.
anyone else have this "issue"?
redglove
Regular poster

Re: "colour-coding" household gloves

Post by redglove »

i think i have quite the same issue ;) i can only wear my rubber gloves for pleasure anymore.
i completely avoid wearing gloves for any household task...when i literally, have to wear gloves, for example cleaning a bike chain or working with paint i'm wearing normal coated working gloves. i think a big part of the glove fetish relates to color...whereas most people tend react to ''brighter'' colours ;)
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: "colour-coding" household gloves

Post by SexySurgical »

Most blue-ish and purple exam gloves are really off putting to me. Tight fit might ease it, but mostly, meh.
Those colors I associate much more w/ regular use.

Return to “Glove talk forum”