Bringing gloves to a party

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

Bringing gloves to a party

Post by countrylatexglover »

So this has two questions on it! Has anyone ever gone to a casual party and wore your favorite gloves for the night out, and did it get you anywhere? Or Just for the sexy look or maybe for the outfit!

Has anyone ever brought the gloves they use for pleasure to a party Incase you get asked to do the deed with someone or something along those lines, or does anyone think that is told bold to do just on a whim?!?

Just for the record I’m not asking to know if I should do this or not those days are over for most of my friend we are all settling down now mostly!!
hotgloveuser123

Re: Bringing gloves to a party

Post by hotgloveuser123 »

Oh I have. ;)
Ber75
Regular poster

Post by Ber75 »

I have worn my gloves to a party when I was younger . I did wear my gloves to a Christmas part last year.. I still wear my gloves to cookouts .
countrylatexglover
VIP

hotgloveuser123 wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:52 pm Oh I have. ;)
Well I hope that worked out good for you from the winking face lol! :whoop:
countrylatexglover
VIP

Ber75 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:25 pm I have worn my gloves to a party when I was younger . I did wear my gloves to a Christmas part last year.. I still wear my gloves to cookouts .
What kind of gloves were they??
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

mrs uni probably did,a few dozen times ;)
Ber75
Regular poster

Post by Ber75 »

The gloves I was wearing when I was younger were black over the elbow. The ones I wore to a Christmas party were black just above the wrist silk lined . The ones I had on at a cookout were black leather fringe
countrylatexglover
VIP

Ber75 wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:52 am The gloves I was wearing when I was younger were black over the elbow. The ones I wore to a Christmas party were black just above the wrist silk lined . The ones I had on at a cookout were black leather fringe
Very nice ber wish I could do that too. Like the idea of the Christmas ones. Wish I could wear mine more in front of people I know like that just not been brave enough to do it. I am a male and that makes it harder because where I’m from it’s not the norm but glad to hear that you can do it! Ever wear latex gloves in public or around friend or no?
hotgloveuser123

Post by hotgloveuser123 »

I have definitely brought them with me if I thought there was a chance of someone wearing for me. It's funny because it gets super exciting, especially as the night wears on. It's actually hard to keep them in your pocket. I have found it difficult not to mention it if you have them and it's funny because people get really curious about those types of things. Generally I find people want to put them on. It's strange at first for people to correlate them with sex or a fetish but once they do I find people become really fascinated by it. Worst case someone puts them on...
countrylatexglover
VIP

hotgloveuser123 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:44 am I have definitely brought them with me if I thought there was a chance of someone wearing for me. It's funny because it gets super exciting, especially as the night wears on. It's actually hard to keep them in your pocket. I have found it difficult not to mention it if you have them and it's funny because people get really curious about those types of things. Generally I find people want to put them on. It's strange at first for people to correlate them with sex or a fetish but once they do I find people become really fascinated by it. Worst case someone puts them on...
Nice :whoop: that does make sense and yes I bet people do get curious 8D what kind of gloves do you bring with you? That’s awesome that you have gotten people to try them on before that must have been exciting 8D!!

Hope you have been able to get them out for the best reasons!! 8)

Return to “Glove talk forum”