What Do You Think of Gloveboxes?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

BlueFatCat123
Regular poster

What Do You Think of Gloveboxes?

Post by BlueFatCat123 »

I've been fascinated by them for quite some time. I love how the gloves look when a lab technician pushes their arm all the way into the glovebox and stretch their arm fully into the glove. The gloves in general really appeal to me. So I was doing some research online and noticed just for the same glovebox honeywell gloves they're using in the video it costs a whopping £268! :o

https://www.raptorsupplies.com/en-gb/no ... gLbjvD_BwE

I do have a few fantasies of just laying down naked inside a glovebox after watching the video above I must admit. :luv: I really wish there was some glove box content out there i could find online, but my search lead nowhere.
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: What Do You Think of Gloveboxes?

Post by SexySurgical »

Tried the Japanese anime/hentai realm?

List the terms you get via translate.google.com, check them back and forth (words do not always match one-to-one.

BlueFatCat123 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:54 am

I do have a few fantasies of just laying down naked inside a glovebox after watching the video above I must admit. :luv: I really wish there was some glove box content out there i could find online, but my search lead nowhere.
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

Instead of buying the very expensive Honeywell gloves, you can go for the Marigold Emperor ME107 gloves.
The ME106 gloves are actually better, because thinner, but unfortunately production of ME100, ME103 and ME106 has stopped. My wife still had these models, we're taking very good care of them because they have become irreplaceable.
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

But I pretty much have the same fantasy. Did you already see this one?

viewtopic.php?f=57&t=26572&p=96475&hili ... box#p96475
BlueFatCat123
Regular poster

Post by BlueFatCat123 »

SexySurgical wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:55 pm Tried the Japanese anime/hentai realm?

List the terms you get via translate.google.com, check them back and forth (words do not always match one-to-one.
Unfortunately hentai / anime just doesn't do it for me. I really enjoy realism. I will try the google translate though, if i find something I'll be sure to share it on the forum.
katertjekat wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:30 pm But I pretty much have the same fantasy. Did you already see this one?

I'm not surprised. It's a very exciting fantasy that's for sure! I'm terrible at DIY, but i bet it would be possible to make a glovebox yourself although I'm not quite sure how you'd go about doing such a thing. Some people are able to make furniture like tables, chairs and beds by hand so I don't see why it wouldn't be possible to make a glovebox. I might do some further research online tonight about that haha.

I've not seen the actual video, only the gif. I'd definitely love to see the video though! Those emperor marigolds look very similar, although if I was to ever get them I'd still always be curious about what the honeywell gloves feel like. :tongue:
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

These are real titles translated into English, of real flesh JAV vids:
https://twitter.com/JAVdotTxt

The few times I translated them back into Japanese I found them easily.
BlueFatCat123 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:02 pm
SexySurgical wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:55 pm Tried the Japanese anime/hentai realm?

Unfortunately hentai / anime just doesn't do it for me. I really enjoy realism. I will try the google translate though, if i find something I'll be sure to share it on the forum.
katertjekat wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:30 pm But I pretty much have the same fantasy. Did you already see this one?

Rubrglvlvr
WWGFA donor

Post by Rubrglvlvr »

I also would like to be put inside a glovebox. One that I can't see out of and all I can see are the gloves surrounding and touching me.
I love rubber gloves!
HeavyGloves
Regular poster

Post by HeavyGloves »

BlueFatCat123 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:54 amI've been fascinated by them for quite some time. I love how the gloves look when a lab technician pushes their arm all the way into the glovebox and stretch their arm fully into the glove.

Same here! When I first seen one of those boxes I was like “Oh man, I have GOT to get gloves like those...”

The gloves in general really appeal to me. So I was doing some research online and noticed just for the same glovebox honeywell gloves they're using in the video it costs a whopping £268! :o

They are expensive. I got a few seamless pairs of the white thick heavy Hypalon gloves ;)

https://www.raptorsupplies.com/en-gb/no ... gLbjvD_BwE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-40-SjFqGbE

I have searched long and hard as well! I find the appeal of the huge rubber gloves much better than the big Butyl or other chemically made gloves, just rubber and natural rubber will work fine with me, *chuckles happily* I agree tho, the bigger and longer the glove....perhaps means more pleasure and more protective qualities of the glove. Big cuffs are a pleasure to see and smell and touch as well for sure! I have always wanted to be some kind of either a victim or an experiment, and having to be placed and isolated inside one of those glove boxes. I imagine that four pairs of gloves would be needed to fully ensure my comfort and ease while trapped inside the stable environment. The people in charge would need me to strip down so they could touch me and prod me with different things, of course, all of them gloved and protecting me from the outside environment. Lastly, for me to go to sleep, one or two pairs of the gloves would be used to softly touch and caress me to sleep. A very thoughtful and ideal place to be....placed! Hehehe.

Return to “Glove talk forum”